App: Rihn Elari - FFXIV, Elite: Dangerous, Minecraft, maybe some Rocket League? Maybe some Deep Rock Galactic? (4\0

Right now I'm just gearing up some off jobs, collecting BLU spells, and farming for the gwibbers. The upcoming mecha dragon mount looks pretty rad.
I couldn't agree more! The mecha dragon looks awesome!

I had time to play with Rihn in Bozja the other day. We didn't chat much due to the fact you really have to pay attention in the critical engagements. However I like that Rihn reached out to me when I was already in the Bozjan Southern Front. He then came to my instance and we played together. So far, Rihn seems like a good addition to the U & the FFXIV chapter.

Krishach

Promoter
I couldn't agree more! The mecha dragon looks awesome!

I had time to play with Rihn in Bozja the other day. We didn't chat much due to the fact you really have to pay attention in the critical engagements. However I like that Rihn reached out to me when I was already in the Bozjan Southern Front. He then came to my instance and we played together. So far, Rihn seems like a good addition to the U & the FFXIV chapter.
Thank you for the post Kalaan!

YES from me. Though we need to hook up in Elite still. CMDR Krishach, here.

Hey guys, apologies if I haven't appeared in the games listed lately. Valheim has sort of stolen my attention this week. I'll be in FF and Elite more once the honeymoon period wears off, I swear!

Thanks for being engaging during the "process"!

Top Bottom