App: Resh - DDO (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Resh, what's your favorite BBQ joint in Texas?

What's your favorite music venue in Austin? (I got to go to a couple of them when I visited and really enjoyed it.)

My favorite place for bbq would have to be either Rudy's or Pok-e-Jo's. As for my favorite music venue, that's a hard one since I don't really go out a whole lot. I would probably say the Long center just because it is a rather nice theater with a beautiful inside decor

arkle

Promoter
ran a horrid dungeon with Resh yesterday; super helpful as always.

Thanks for all the good words everyone :D I'm super excited to join the guild and start posting some builds on these forums

I see you play a favored soul... what guided your build choices and how well did it work out?

Thx SG. Physics i decided to play FvS since we didn't have a healer for slow boat and so I wanted to try and run a healer in a full group. Turned out very well and I have enjoyed seeing big green numbers appear on my screen

Duallium

DDO Guild Leader
Man who's this guy.... Obviously, I've known him for a "few" years give or take and he will be a great addition to the guild! He's been around just as long as myself or DrTom in some form or another and has only had his age to thank for why he's not in already. Now the real question is, whose not giving this man his last YES.

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
I'm gonna drop the final Yes vote :thumbup:

I was hoping the Hercules clip might've spurred on a story or two, but I know Resh is a good egg. Welcome to the U! :icon_mrgreen:

Top Bottom