App: PrimoPapaya - Neverwinter, maybe more (0/0)

User name: PrimoPapaya

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, maybe more

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? PrimoPapaya, Houndaer are my common ones

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
Warcaparrot, Primoson55

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Way too many to mention here... but Prosecuting in a real Teen Court our Head Cheerleader for a minor in possession of alcohol. She gets the max sentence and then we become friends and I play her love interest in a French play. There is a much longer and funnier version of that, but it is a start you can ask me more about later with Can Can dances and all.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Functional Brian Imaging Researcher. Do I really need to say more?

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Neverwinter and games like it like the original D&D. Just enjoy the role play and having fun out of the normal. Space invaders was the first game I built from scratch and blackjack, because I like free chips.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Assholes like Steve Ballmer the former President of Microsoft. He made so many bad decisions I chewed him out for 30 mins at a conference. But normally... takes a lot like that to piss me off.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I build courses for the National Security Agency for fun... but they pay me too.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Looking for a fun community that I might be interesting in sponsoring/coaching for e-sports.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How long has this group been rolling? How many countries are involved?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Solar powered rechargeable flashlight. With that I can see in the dark what is coming, study someone's brain... start a fire, hit them over head, or shove it up their ass so the sun can shine....

Krishach

Promoter
Glad to see you in the Thirsty Troll. Welcome.

There is an old-fart thread with 10+ year veterans talking about bi-gone days. I'm a young 6-7 years with the group myself.

Interesting job mentions; I know we play with all different time zones, but the countries themselves don't often come up. Prior to COVID travel added another interesting element to "guess that time zone." We only ask to respect anyone who doesn't want to get into it, and feel free to offer your own if you wish. Hopefully some here won't mind volunteering; I'm from the US myself. How about you?

Sometimes we play co-op or pick-up games on the side. Making the rounds recently have been Left 4 Dead, Vermintide 2, Among Us, Dead by Daylight, and more. Do you play any casual multi-player games?

Top Bottom