App: Prike - Neverwinter (4/1)

First off, THANKS Tallon. And Fhaol, I live in NJ so the GIANTS are my team....so yeah. Saquon out for the year. The only thing I got to root for now is my Fantasy Football team. LOL. Well more gaming time for me. And no I have never played ESO. I was never really interested in the PC game nor the MMO.

Krishach

Promoter
Are there any other games such as co-op, pub games, or other that you enjoy playing?

arkle

Promoter
Hi there, chiming in and catching up with the apps.

You asked about DDO - we are on Sarlona, level about 180 iirc and have about a dozen regular players, sadly at different time zones so raiding is difficult to organise atm

Lots of mentions of cats, we have had 3 rescue cats as a family since my kids are old enough to want/respect animals. Sadly the first one was hit on th eroad, the second one escaped from a cattery and we now have Dennis.

Have you thought about posting a picture of your cats? And also getting an avatar for your application?

Ok I added an Avatar...lol but I'll probably change it. I tried uploading a pic of my girls but I keep getting a message that file is too big. Uggg.

ScyLent

Guild Leader
Had great chat with Prike yesterday. I really like that he reached out to introduce himself as an applicant and started a conversation. I hope you are enjoying the leveling process as it is a really interesting experience, especially if you know any D&D lore.

ScyLent

Guild Leader
Prike and I had a lengthy discussioin about D&D and found him to be a great fit for the U, I think I need someone else to discuss the different story lines and Red Devil is not a willing participant!

I say Yes to this one!

arkle

Promoter
Ok I added an Avatar...lol but I'll probably change it. I tried uploading a pic of my girls but I keep getting a message that file is too big. Uggg.
Halfway to getting my vote, just need a pic...

OK not to be a stickler or anything...but shouldnt the votes be 3 to 1....didnt Silentgurl, Arkle and Scylent all vote yet....lol

arkle

Promoter
OK not to be a stickler or anything...but shouldnt the votes be 3 to 1....didnt Silentgurl, Arkle and Scylent all vote yet....lol
I don't see a YES vote from SG? My eyes are old and weak so maybe she did but i can't see it

Fhaol

Promoter
I trust Scylent's judgement... YES!

Prike and I had a lengthy discussioin about D&D and found him to be a great fit for the U, I think I need someone else to discuss the different story lines and Red Devil is not a willing participant!

I say Yes to this one!

arkle

Promoter
Well then that's 4 and in!

Fhoal - will it let you edit and move the thread? Please confirm in members requests?

Silentgurl

Promoter
I really like the feedback I am seeing from your App, really glad you came back to it..I'll do the final YES vote, Welcome to the Community Dude :)

Fhaol

Promoter
Someone already moved it. I guess one of the higher ups needs to make them red.

Well then that's 4 and in!

Fhoal - will it let you edit and move the thread? Please confirm in members requests?

Top Bottom