App: Prike - Neverwinter (2/1)

User name: Prike

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Prike

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
One of the dumbest things ive done is got married. I am now happily divorced. LOL.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The worst job is my current one, an accountant. I hate what I do everyday. My best job was working at a golf course when I was growing up because that was my passion.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Madden Football, Smash Bros and Pokemon because they are all too much fun not to play

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My ex mother in law. She once said I was never good enough to be part of her/their family. Enough said.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am a huge animal lover. I do not consider my animals as pets. They are family members and I have LOTS of pics of us.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I like gaming communities from other games Ive played....DDO, Rift, etc.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How many players do you have that still play Neverwinter or is it a dying game?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Sword for protection and a dog for companionship.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi Prike! and welcome to the app process, some yellow named peep should be to let you know how the process works, and I see you are applying with Neverwinter, so you should be getting a guild invite soon. I played some Neverwinter a while back, I enjoyed the content, but then I game hopped lol during my app process haha. Actually, DDO is my main mmo in the community, I have played 3 years so far, and I really like what the game offers in there, I will be on my 4th life soon with my character. I see you mentioned smash bros, do you like any Mario games? and if you need help or anything at all, we will be happy to assist and best of luck with your App :)

Are there any animals that people have as pets that they probably shouldn't? For instance -- snakes or spiders?

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
What kind of pets do you have and how many? I have a lab/corgi mix, basically looks like a short lab. We just adopted a kitten as well after fostering a batch and getting attached to it.

Hi Prike! and welcome to the app process, some yellow named peep should be to let you know how the process works, and I see you are applying with Neverwinter, so you should be getting a guild invite soon. I played some Neverwinter a while back, I enjoyed the content, but then I game hopped lol during my app process haha. Actually, DDO is my main mmo in the community, I have played 3 years so far, and I really like what the game offers in there, I will be on my 4th life soon with my character. I see you mentioned smash bros, do you like any Mario games? and if you need help or anything at all, we will be happy to assist and best of luck with your App :)
OK I just realized I hadnt logged in here for a bit and had replies....Im an idiot. I played a few of the Mario games with my son but I dont have the twitch skills anymore compated to him. LOL. As for DDO, what server are you on? I am still on Thelanis and in the guild ArchAngels. Let me know if you need any help there as I got LOTS of twinkage and toys.

I have 2 cats (Monica and Rachel - and my son named them not me) and they will be 1 yr old on Thanksgiving. My BF Sunny, died in early Jan this year. He waited until I wasnt sick anymore and then died the NEXT day. Broke my heart.

Thanks for having me. Neverwinter seems fun however its REALLY easy compared to when it first came out. I was a Beta tester and Founder but quit when they allowed exploiters to keep all their ill gotten gains during headstart and would not do a roll back. When I am doing the solo content, I can 1 shot the end bosses and the fights are cake....lol

So what else do you guys want to know about me?? Im pretty much an open book....and I dont wear pants....ALOT.

I had a chance to chat with Prike in game. He's making some terrific progress coming up through the levels.... he's definitely paying attention to how to get things done, giving me the impression that he's a quality player.

Prike,
I'm awkwardly trying to figure out whether or not it's appropriate to keep the conversation going about Sunny. I definitely want to acknowledge your loss and pass along my condolences, for what they are worth. That sounds traumatic. I guess where I trip up is not knowing whether asking for more details is prying and intolerable. I hope you'll share, but please.. only if it's comfortable to you.

Ask away. It was hard when it happened. I got the flu over New Years Eve and ended up in bed for 9 or 10 straight days with 102.3-103.7 temps and it was one of the worst I had ever had. Sunny was with me the whole time and acting very normal. The day after my fever broke, he just laid down starting convulsing and then I brought him to the vet the next day who put him down so he did not suffer anymore. I cried holding him the whole time. Hadnt cried like that in many many years. 2 weeks later, a friend called in South Carolina and she had 2 kittens from a litter so I drove 750 miles each way (from NJ) to get them and adopt them. My son named them Monica and Rachel and if you can not tell by now, I am a big animal lover. Have had dogs and cats my whole life. To me they are not pets, they are family. Remember when you come over.....you are a guest, this is THEIR home. LOLs

I'm going to take another awkward step out on to this branch and tentatively ask, without wishing to diminishing the importance of him to you, was Sunny a cat?

Silentgurl

Promoter
OK I just realized I hadnt logged in here for a bit and had replies....Im an idiot. I played a few of the Mario games with my son but I dont have the twitch skills anymore compated to him. LOL. As for DDO, what server are you on? I am still on Thelanis and in the guild ArchAngels. Let me know if you need any help there as I got LOTS of twinkage and toys.
Glad to see you back to your App, and with another Uey who was actually gamed with, sorry for the long wait on your App Prike and I appreciate the offer of help, going on my 4th life soon in DDO as a Warlock :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
I had a chance to chat with Prike in game. He's making some terrific progress coming up through the levels.... he's definitely paying attention to how to get things done, giving me the impression that he's a quality player.

Prike,
I'm awkwardly trying to figure out whether or not it's appropriate to keep the conversation going about Sunny. I definitely want to acknowledge your loss and pass along my condolences, for what they are worth. That sounds traumatic. I guess where I trip up is not knowing whether asking for more details is prying and intolerable. I hope you'll share, but please.. only if it's comfortable to you.
really Glad to see to this! Thank you for your input Heethin, much appreciated :)

Yeah Heethin...Sunny was a cat and my furbuddy for a LONG time. He helped me thru ALOT of tough times. He was always there, happy to see me and would always bring a smile to my face. My 2 kittens are great, but they are WAY too rambuncous for me...lol. So sometimes they can annoy the crap out of me, like waking me by walking on my face at OH DARK EARLY every damn day!!!!!! LOL.

So what do you all do for fun outside of gaming? Other hobbies, sports, etc. Any fantasy football players?? I enjoy playing golf, basketball, anything football related to watch. I am also alot more Fantasy over SciFy.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Yeah Heethin...Sunny was a cat and my furbuddy for a LONG time. He helped me thru ALOT of tough times. He was always there, happy to see me and would always bring a smile to my face. My 2 kittens are great, but they are WAY too rambuncous for me...lol. So sometimes they can annoy the crap out of me, like waking me by walking on my face at OH DARK EARLY every damn day!!!!!! LOL.

So what do you all do for fun outside of gaming? Other hobbies, sports, etc. Any fantasy football players?? I enjoy playing golf, basketball, anything football related to watch. I am also alot more Fantasy over SciFy.
I'm usually with my nephew, aside from that its the outdoors and seeing friends, reading/writing etc just varies on the day honestly, and I am still taking classes, that takes up alot of time aside from my work from home job. I like basketball, when I can play it lol

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter

I've been camping a lot over the summer, I mean most weekends. I do a good amount of mountain climbing along with other mountain stuff like kayaking and other river/lake stuff. I play Ultimate Frisbee most of the year when there isn't a plague going around. I love watching football, mostly college (OU sooner fan) but I like pro as well (Bronco fan). I don't play FFB anymore, it just started to feel like work to me after a while.

I'm going to take back my no vote and turn it into a yes vote. The primary things I look for is a good app which you had to start with and positive in game interaction which you now have. I thought you had floated away, lots of apps start really great then they just vanish. You still need more and positive in game interaction is the best way to get there.

Fhaol

Promoter
So NP if not but have you ever considered ESO? The community is awesome ans the devs are always working on the game. As a beta tester it has Improved tons! Anyway hmmm Sow whats you favorite NFL team since you like football? The site doesnt give our locatyion anymore so I cant guess. Good luck and please give us time but come back often, its worth it!

So what else do you guys want to know about me?? Im pretty much an open book....and I dont wear pants....ALOT.

Top Bottom