App: Plantain - Neverwinter/Overwatch/Forsaken World (4/0)

ScyLent

Guild Leader
Love the energy in this post and the attitude in game! That is a first Yes! from me as well!

arkle

Promoter
So I love the all around attitudehere..can I cast my very first YES??, do Blueys count?

Yes i think so - now I'm blue too and can still vote. I guess if you have the three little dots (ellipsis) at the top right of the thread and it works then go for it. You need to edit the thread to show the extra vote, then move it to accepted applications as it would be the 4th yes vote then go to Member requests, start a new thread with the applicants name and ask the one of the big 'uns to promote the applicant. Same process for the 3rd No vote except move to rejected (obviously) and no need to go to Member Requests.

arkle

Promoter
how does this work? do I just say yes?
As a member, Camel, you get to say if you like the applicant, if you have interacted with the applicant and that you'd like to see them approved. No formal vote though. There is a sticky on members' involvement with applicants iirc

Silentgurl

Promoter
I've really enjoyed the interaction here and the feedback you have been getting, since started your App with us and you seem Super Duperly nice, I will give the final YES vote, and Welcome to the community Plantain, we will link up in Overwatch soon! can't wait :)

Top Bottom