App: Plantain - Neverwinter/Overwatch/Forsaken World (4/0)

Hi Plantain! I am looking forward to seeing you in-game in Neverwinter! You are winning already with the name. I am Dominican, so I have a love relationship with Platanos.... Do you like DnD? and if so, what is your fave storyline? and why?
I’m Puerto Rican! To be honest I’ve never been able to be in a campaign. I’ve always wanted to. And I’ve been debating hosting my own to see how it goes. Lol. I’ve watched videos on YouTube or stream for different campaigns. My favorite ones have been The Guilds campaign on Felicia Days stream, also Jovenshire (YouTube) did a campaign that was very funny.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Yes!!! Although Halloween is usually my favorite event. Because of the different outfits. Lol
haah, right! same here on the outfits, one of my favorite things about those events. They are once a year grab, if you get them or have enough currency to buy them.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm going to start the voting here with a yes vote. I like what I see in the interaction here and I think you will fit in with us. Now to improve your speed at getting three more votes it will help to get connected with us in game but you are off to a good start.

I'm going to start the voting here with a yes vote. I like what I see in the interaction here and I think you will fit in with us. Now to improve your speed at getting three more votes it will help to get connected with us in game but you are off to a good start.
Thank you!! I’ll get on today :)

Learnedhand

Promoter
Have you caught up with any Neverwinter people, either in game or Discord? If so, don't be shy about asking them to come here and sing your praises.

Red Devil

Guild Leader
I like that one, need juuust a little bit more . Active in forums - checked, active in game - checked, avatar - checked, blond - checked and can cook :) Just tell me whats wrong with frozen pizza :) If I see a dish like that, I wont eat it cuz will spoil the art (joking will scramble it first).

Fhaol

Promoter
So Im sorry if I missed it. I thought about training in culinary arts but didnt because Im picky...what thing do you hate to prepare the most?? yet alone taste?

I have heard good things about the game, you like it?
Yes!! I’ve been playing with a few irl friends. So we’re brutal with one another. Lol
I don’t know if it’s a good game to get I’m a decent human being. Haha. But truly it’s fun. Especially if you’re the imposter.

Have you caught up with any Neverwinter people, either in game or Discord? If so, don't be shy about asking them to come here and sing your praises.
Unfortunately no. I don’t know the discord. I think I might have missed it on the page. But I’ll look for it now!!

I like that one, need juuust a little bit more . Active in forums - checked, active in game - checked, avatar - checked, blond - checked and can cook :) Just tell me whats wrong with frozen pizza :) If I see a dish like that, I wont eat it cuz will spoil the art (joking will scramble it first).
Honestly. As good as fresh pizza is. I’ll still have a frozen pizza. I just add sriracha ranch to it. My favorites are Amy’s or Screaming Sicilian.

So Im sorry if I missed it. I thought about training in culinary arts but didnt because Im picky...what thing do you hate to prepare the most?? yet alone taste?
During culinary school you get to try different foods you’ve never heard of. And it truly helped expand my palette. I used to be kinda picky, now I’ll try anything.
The hardest thing was making Soufflés. Because it’s a very difficult thing to get hard. I also found out I was lactose intolerant while in culinary school. Oh and I’m allergic to Balsamic Vinegar and Avocados. Lol.
So that was great.

Top Bottom