App: Pinpoint - Neverwinter (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

williamsond

DDO Usurper
If you are still playing and active and if you do get a chance to game with any of the guys you should ask them nicely to check out you application, getting some traffic from guys you've played with really helps to get them yes votes.

I am still here, sorry, I had just took a break from the game after playing nonstop for a few weeks. I kind of burned myself out with the daily routine. Spent a bit too much time on the couch watching movies that I forgot to check here on the forums. I am sorry about that.

Here's my long overdue description of MageQuit for you Krishach,

It is a free-for-all, or team, battle royal. Get the most kills to win for free for all, I haven't played a ton of teams yet.. The whole goal is to get the longest beard, aka kills. The base version of the free for all mode, as that players pick spells from for elements that are chosen at random at the start of the match. Every element has the same number of spells. Though they unlocked each round from a limited pool, so not everyone can have the same spell. The first round you get your basic damage dealing spell, nothign crazy, it is essentially your firebolt. Every spell has cooldowns, some longer, some shorter, some do small effects like a DoT or a slow. At the start of spell selection for the first round, the order of who picks first is random and gets the best pick of the pot of spells. You then play the round, trying to get the most kills with only one life, you don't have to be the last one standing, you just need the most kills. Then the second round you get your secondary spell from those same four elements, but these are your secondary spells that are little more complex than your basic spell. This time for order selection, it starts with the player who has the least amount of kills picks first, and you fight again. That process is repeated until the end of round seven, by round seven you have all the spells you can learn, and the last two rounds are get as many kills as you can with one life. In the end, the longest beard is the strongest wizard.

I love playing the game with friends, and the more friends you have playing, the more chaotic and crazy it is. Some of the spells are pretty crazy, either in power, or how they work, there's even a fish. A really really big fish. That eats you. Wizards are tasty I guess. It's a good party game that you really can enjoy when everyone is messing around and trying to get some crazy combos with their spells.

I haven't been playing a whole ton recently, it's gotten a bit repetitive for me and I haven't found a replacement game for now. I tried Destiny 2 again but it wasn't to my style at the moment. I have been watching a lot of tv, mythbusters mostly. I still log in once and awhile, just not as much as I really want to. I also just started going back to work recently and I have longer shifts than normal.

Silentgurl

Promoter
I haven't been playing a whole ton recently, it's gotten a bit repetitive for me and I haven't found a replacement game for now. I tried Destiny 2 again but it wasn't to my style at the moment. I have been watching a lot of tv, mythbusters mostly. I still log in once and awhile, just not as much as I really want to. I also just started going back to work recently and I have longer shifts than normal.
Ahh! thank you for keeping us posted, appreciate it Dude :)

jonesjesus90

DDO Guild Leader
Its all good brother, when you get a chance come and chast with us on mumble or discord. Would love to see you get the votes you need!

I'll definitely try to get in discord with you guys at some point, I've had a good time with the few people I've played with so far. Still waiting for Baldur's Gate early access to drop, I am really excited and hopeful for that game.

As for White Rabbit, I have not seen it yet but now that you mention it I will watch it as soon as I finish binge watching mythbusters. I was very sad when the show ended but I mean it did last for fourteen seasons, and the fact that Jamie and Adam weren't friends. I'm impressed they did the show that long together. Another random fact, I found out that Kari wasn't hired normally for Mythbusters, apparently she just kept showing up until Jamie hired her. 🤣

jonesjesus90

DDO Guild Leader
Right on my man! If your in search of a game to play while waiting for baldurs gate, come check out DDO. We can drink, dance, and stone are way through quest.

arkle

Promoter
Nice to see you back and I'm going to give you your third positive vote. One more Ufficer off his/her lardy ass and you are in

YES

It worked for Kari, persistence is key to becoming a mythbuster apparently. Also downloading DDO so I will give it a try.

Oh man putting me on the spot like that. I honestly think I am terrible at on the spot jokes sadly. Does WarCraft III: Reforged's launch count as a joke?

Gimme some time, I will hopefully come up with an actual joke. 😰

williamsond

DDO Usurper
so close where will No 4 come from... have you tried bribing or blackmailing any ufficers from neverwinter?

I have not bribed anyone or acquired suitable blackmail yet. As for bribery, I have cookies. Does that work?

Also joined the discord but I can't see anything which I assume is a part of the discord server.

Top Bottom