App: Okanarr - New World (4/0)

Hey I appreciate the invite to ED. I just don’t have the time these days with work and personal commitments. Not for a game like that on top of New World at least!

I play all sort honestly. Used to play Eve too. There was a period of time where I played pretty much everything and anything that was released. Nowadays not so much. Is there a channel or list somewhere that shows all the games you guys are involved with?

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Yeah, we have separate channels for the big games and a Misc for everything else. I don't believe its visible to you yet.

Oh nice I looked earlier and saw I can select roles for different games. I’ve selected the roles for game I have / could be interested in starting up again at some stage

Soo, got any dirt on ol' floydy? Something nice and juicy that he might not want everyone to know would be very nice to know.

Unfortunately floyd is very open about his dirt - even to the point where he tells me how many times he had to wash his butt. So I dont think I have anything that he hasn't told others

Fhaol

Promoter
Ya know what? I know it's fast but I feel strongly for a YES

Harplager

Promoter
Okanarr is a buddy of mine; fantastic fella (by Uncle Floyd, he's referring to me, of course). He's a busy dude, so doesn't get to game too much, but since he's looking to start getting into New World, I told him about The U. So here he is. Don't make me punch anyone in the dick, please.
Jeez. Second time in as many weeks that I've had to say this.
If he's good enough for PFloyd, he's good enough for me.
Yes.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
I was just checking to see if Okanarr got any votes, and if he hadn't to plead his case a bit. He's been playing with us in New World, asking questions and just gently bantering about while bopping around Aeternum. Also been pretty active in the NW Discord channel, so for those who vote don't have that role enabled, just wanted to pop that in there as well.

Bathien

Guild Leader
Yeah, i was just jumpin on here to say there's been tons of good interaction here and on Discord so ima vote

YES

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm going to close this out with the final yes vote, welcome to the crew!!

Top Bottom