App: Okanarr - New World (4/0)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
were you able to group up with any UEYs so far, Okanarr?

Holy crudberries! Apologies of the highest order for my SLOW response. Works been kinda crazy this week! I’ve had a great time though thanks! Haven’t had a chance STILL to get the darn game but I will get to it 😭

Finally got the game and managed to get into the company. Having a blast so far although even after 15 years of wow and other MMOs I feel like a total cluts and as if I never played before 🤣 let the games begin

Fhaol

Promoter
Finally got the game and managed to get into the company. Having a blast so far although even after 15 years of wow and other MMOs I feel like a total cluts and as if I never played before 🤣 let the games begin

Dame here, in some ways it SEEMS easier but...

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Yeah boy, Okanarr has been invited into the company. In a day or two, we'll hold "The Ritual", which I haven't told him about. Zandar, I believe, is bringing the decayed fish, Fhaol's got the lube, and I'll bring the unicorn headdress. Everyone else, bring your usual.

Yeah boy, Okanarr has been invited into the company. In a day or two, we'll hold "The Ritual", which I haven't told him about. Zandar, I believe, is bringing the decayed fish, Fhaol's got the lube, and I'll bring the unicorn headdress. Everyone else, bring your usual.
Wait. WHAT?!

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
You could always try Elite Dangerous. It will make you feel better about all the other ones...

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
You could always try Elite Dangerous. It will make you feel better about all the other ones...
Oh yeah, guy just gets back into gaming and you want to redo all his keybindings immediately. Nice try, Captain Confuseadude.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Also, Okanarr, you'll want to notice that Krish is the Erectile Dysfunction leader. Beware.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
To be fair, Elite Dangerous default keys are like someone scrambles the QWERTY labels. The default is terrible.

But you have to admit, it does put other MMOs into perspective. Usually a brighter perspective. Its not a game for everyone. But who knows, maybe Okanarr has patience. You can't seem to work at something that takes longer than rolling one up :p

I have actually played elite dangerous previously. I really liked it but it was way back when multiplayer was more difficult, I think.

Also, congrats on erectile dysfunction leadership role! Hope it’s not too hard(HAHAHAHA GET IT?)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
My problem is too many hours on and not enough off... Spent way too many hours flying.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Many long suffering hours with ED to achieve that level of E-Penis

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
You're welcome to join us in Elite Dangerous. Its too much thinking for Floyd, but he'll forgive you in the end.

Do you play any other pick-up games? We've got a few that make the rotation. We're setting up World War Z now. Also do Helldivers (top down), Vermintide 2, Aliens: Fireteam Elite, Killing Floor 2, Titanfall 2... Pretty much anything with a co-op mode, and some things PvP. Among Us and Dead by Daylight, before I forget those too.

Any of those strike your fancy?

Last edited:
Top Bottom