App: Okanarr - New World (4/0)

User name: Okanarr

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
New World

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? I haven’t made my account or character yet. Yikes, that’s awkward

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
UncleFloyd - what a butthead

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
When working at a previous job my manager was trying to plumb in a new dishwasher. He had to disconnect the waste from the sink in order to do it. He grabbed a cup to catch the water that would release from the pipe and handed it to me saying “quickly I need another!” Instead of grabbing a new cup I thought... why not just empty the water down the sink and give this one back???... after 5 or 6 cups he said “why is there so much water in this pipe?! Are you emptying it into the sink”

Let’s just say the penny dropped and I realised I was just pouring the water back into the sink that he was catching from the waste pipe. Good times.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Worst job working as an amazon delivery driver

Best job - professional vehicle detailer working with some of the rarest and most expensive cars in the world including LaFerraris, Mclaren P1, original AC Cobra(my current job)

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
World of Warcraft, Diablo 2LOD and RuneScape because they’re all just addictive as shit and the nostalgia gets me right in the dick

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Probably my ex partner... to save airing my dirty laundry let’s just say she’s a twat.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Can’t post a video because it’s hard to catch it - I have Tourette’s Syndrome and ADHD. Quite a fun concoction to say the least 🤣

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
UncleFloyd recommended I join you and quoting him directly:

“They should totally accept you, and if they don’t, I’ll punch them in their dicks.”

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is YOUR favourite game of all time and why?

What games have you invested the most time into

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A fluorescent changing colour dildo.

And a bag of fries

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Okanarr is a buddy of mine; fantastic fella (by Uncle Floyd, he's referring to me, of course). He's a busy dude, so doesn't get to game too much, but since he's looking to start getting into New World, I told him about The U. So here he is. Don't make me punch anyone in the dick, please.

Fhaol

Promoter
So needledick invited you! ..he aint as bad as he seems :) So what are your favorite fries?? good luck relative of swabby!

Bloody needledick.

There is a place here in London called Otherside Fried and they do these dirty fries with hot sauce, cheese, bacon bits etc and they are absolutely crazy delicious. What about you?

Fhaol

Promoter
London as in England, Canada or other?? I love smash fries but you cant get them here anymore...II love fries with ketchup and Tony's, https://www.tonychachere.com/ Seasoning! :) its one of the few Louisiana things I like here in Louisiana .

London England. I’m an Englishman who drinks tea and eats scones and all those things. I’ve not heard of Tony’s but I’ll check the website for sure

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Tony Chachere's is a staple in our household. Oh, UncleOk - check into getting yourself an avatar for these here forums. Seeing that that big ass "O" makes me feel like I'm staring at your butthole or something.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Bloody needledick.

There is a place here in London called Otherside Fried and they do these dirty fries with hot sauce, cheese, bacon bits etc and they are absolutely crazy delicious. What about you?
And now I'm instantly hungry.

It’s 7am and I want dirty fries. Floyd I will work on changing the butthole avatar for you

Fhaol

Promoter
London England. I’m an Englishman who drinks tea and eats scones and all those things. I’ve not heard of Tony’s but I’ll check the website for sure

Ahh Cool you're in England! One thing I love about gaming is getting to know people from all over! See if you have some kind of Cajun seasoning there. Do yall have World Market?? Another brand is Slap yer Mama. So what are you playing currently in NW?

Yeah that’s the best thing about gaming. I have friends all over and I can learn about different cultures so that’s pretty neat.

We have “Nando’s” which is like a Portuguese style restaurant and they do Cajun seasoning I believe ok their fries!

Currently I haven’t even bought the game as I don’t wanna play alone - that’s why I’m here to try and get some buddies to play with!

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Okanarr is gonna let me know when he gets the game, at which point we'll get him into the company and stuff. I'll get you the Discord info later today when I'm home, might be a little late your time by the time I get it done though. Also, there may or may not be a Sketchit applying here at some point...

Oh no.. not SKETCHIT! Joking, I love sketchit.

Thanks Floyd I’ll get right into the thick of the discord chinwag and make everybody LOVE ME MUAHAHAHAHA.

please love me 😭

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Valid opinion, but her heyday was when I was a kid/teenager, so before your time, young fella.

Of course and I understand that. I just think she isn’t as “great” as everyone suggests. Then again, there are much, much worse singers out there. Including myself.

I am shocked you have tolerated Floyd this long =p and how are liking new world? and Welcome to the App Process :)

Floyd is a cool mothertrucker. Always keeps the party going and he’s funny as hell IMO. Easy for me to get along with 🤣

work commitments have still prevented me from buying new world but I will do my level best to get on this week at some stage!

Floyd is a cool mothertrucker. Always keeps the party going and he’s funny as hell IMO. Easy for me to get along with 🤣

work commitments have still prevented me from buying new world but I will do my level best to get on this week at some stage!
ahh okay! sounds good Dude :)

Top Bottom