App: Noslom - Neverwinter Nights. Have stopped playing Guild Wars 2 and WoW for now. But possible options down the road. (0/3)

User name: Noslom

Are you over 18?
Yes. Well over. Do I get bonus points for each year over?

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter Nights. Have stopped playing Guild Wars 2 and WoW for now. But possible options down the road.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Noslom (Molson spelled backwards)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Telling the judge that it was none of his business whether the two young females in the courtroom with me were in the car at the time of the incident.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Worst by far was McDonalds - smelled like grease after a shift even after a shower and jumping in the pool and kept dreaming about buzzers and alarms going off all around me when I fell asleep. I last two weeks. Being sports rep for Marriott in Boston, Ft Lauderale and Toronto. Lots of free tickets to games and box/balcony seats for concerts.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Far Cry 5 thru 97, latest free mmorpg, Cities Skylines. Far Cry because I love its realism of shooting people and not having to be on the run, latest free mmorpg because I will be on Social Security of $29.97 per month, and Cities Skylines because time flies on that game and I expect to crazy board after retirment.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
An ex-director of marketing of mine back in Toronto because she to told be the stop drinking beer and at my desk. I think it was the tall beer glass and 1 inch of foam that pushed her over the edge.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Hmmm I skydived solo my first time out (static line). Ooooh I got an art award for perspetive drawing back in 8th grade and acted as the drummer for the Bay City Rollers in a skit back around grade 6. Stopped being cool around then. Wanted to keep out of the spotlight after that. I figured the more out of the public eye I stayed the better my chances of pulling off a major crime when I grew up.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I entered my criteria on a site searching for a guild and poof! There you were. Not only answer #1 but the only answer. I figured it was a sign from God or Bill Gates (if you don't believe).

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Bonus. Nice a chance to go from C- to a C. Wouldn't you feel more fulfilled if you had 12,721 members instead of 12,720?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A very, very old tattered leather diary listing 12,720 of his closet friends.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hmm I like this app so far i think he is showinghis age and thats ok we neeed old people here so I dont feel so alone :) nW Nights is the old version that AOHell used to have lol, GW2 is nice but personally im an ESO fan right now...what is your favorite class...your lease..more or less?? Good luck!

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Ok, I have to ask about the courtroom one. Can you share more of that story?

Hmm I like this app so far i think he is showinghis age and thats ok we neeed old people here so I dont feel so alone :) nW Nights is the old version that AOHell used to have lol, GW2 is nice but personally im an ESO fan right now...what is your favorite class...your lease..more or less?? Good luck!
Every mmo I have ever played I was a fighter/tank. Never felt like even trying anything else.

Ok, I have to ask about the courtroom one. Can you share more of that story?
Dumb and young. Got caught racing a simple (305) 78 Camaro against some guy on a bike up a very long straight four lane highway with two girls in my car. We zoomed past a cop who just left a restaurant. He said it took him forever to catch up to both of us. We were both pulled over (I was many cars ahead) he pulled up beside me before I even noticed him. I pulled over and he then got the bike to stop behind me. Because of the fear of the bike taking off he told us he had a road block many miles up the highway. We were both charged with speeding, racing and reckless in excess of 130 mph in a 60 zone. My car shook like crazy trying to brake from 130 so quickly. That's when you realize how fast your were really going.

Both the females were in court with me that day. I wouldn't answer the judge so they both stood up and said yes. He scolded me as he rightfully should have. Lost 9 points out of my 13 in one incident and lost licence for 3 months.

As one grows older you realize the crazy dumbass things you did.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Sorry for the slow response on your app on our end, the holiday season can throw everybody's schedules and routines way off. Have you been able to get an invite in NW?

Being sports rep for Marriott in Boston, Ft Lauderale and Toronto. Lots of free tickets to games and box/balcony seats for concerts
This sounds like it had to be really cool. What do you do now for a living?

arkle

Promoter
absolutely bonus points per year - there has to be some benefit and i ain't seeing any others!

I've played a fair bit of cities skylines, it's sort of a busman's holiday for me.

Bay City Rollers - that goes back a bit. At junior school i was somewhat embarrassed sharing a name with one of them.

Hey I hope you come back to your app, seemed interesting.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Has been a month without further posts. NO, unless applicant posts here they are still with us.

Top Bottom