App: Neckorei - FFXIV (0/4)

User name: Neckorei

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
FFXIV and up for more too!

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Neckorei Bloom

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
A friend had a bad break up recently and we drank some (Apparently I'm a lightweight) BF took me to bed and said that I had tucked the bottle in and sang it lullabies. I haven't been an adult for long so I don't have many funny stories... TvT

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Only had one "Actual" job, Mickey D's and it was fucking terrible. I hated it and vow to never work fast food again.... Too little pay and too much bullshit.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
All of Shall We Date's otomes lol, Monster Hunter World or Rise, Diablo 3,

The otomes because they hold a close place in my heart, I've been playing those otomes since I could read. Plus sexy hot anime men are always gonna be sexy no matter how old I am!

I absolutely adore MHW and MHR! even though they're fairly new and aren't even finished, They're games I don't think I'll ever get bored of. (Que: sleepless nights over and over again just grinding the same monster TvT)

Diablo 3 is a game I play with my dad. I enjoy dungeon crawlers and especially ones that remind me of better times with my family haha

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Annoying yes but more disturbing... I'm dummy thicc with the dumb, so I'm taking my second year of 9th grade when I meet someone in the same grade as me, He was actually super nice to me, (new to school, had just lost their mother,) and he lived near me so I hung out with him a couple of times. but then he started to tell everyone that we were dating, and told everyone that he was the person closest to me.. despite us only hanging out a few times?? He started to get supppper clingy and I barely knew him?? Anyways it wasnt a big problem to me because I skipped alot of school anyways, but then I had left home one time and forgot to lock the house ig and he decided it was fine to just, walk in? and clean my house? he texted me and was like "hey door was unlocked and your dogs tore a pillow so i cleaned it up for ya!" nice, but.... boundaries???

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Well I personally dont find anything cool about me but asked companions and such and the only thing they said was my style haha TvT I enjoy coordinating cool outfits Ig haha wish i had the wardrobe to do it more. I do like writing tho!

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I read your listing on the loadstone and Y'all seem so fun to hang with... I enjoy the energy and familiarity you guys give, like the very people I enjoy surrounding myself with irl too!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Ahhhhh~ I actually can't think of any rn! but when I meet you guys and chat I'm sure I'll have some haha.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
a gnome. I am not alone. but he seems a little upset with being man handled. Hopefully he's a good companion.

Last edited:

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process muhahahaha...so what was that bottle you tucked in with you? I like you already picked an avatar....cute :)
Good luck!!

Hello and welcome to the process muhahahaha...so what was that bottle you tucked in with you? I like you already picked an avatar....cute :)
Good luck!!
Thanks ^^ it was a bottle of Stella berry wine haha.. not much of an alcohol tolerance or preference but I like sweet wines and such.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Hiya Neckorei and welcome to the process!

On FFXIV, we're on Siren server, Aether DC as you know. Let us know when you're online and we'll get you into the Unrepentant FC so you can meet us. We want to make sure we're a good match for you, as well as you being a good match for us.

I'm glad the Community Finder listings on Lodestone are working, we've gotten several great new folks from there.

Which is your favorite FF game, and why is it not VIII Teen Angst With Hot Teacher?

Alrighty! I’ve been up for far too long so I’ll probably be on a bit later in the day U~U, I haven’t really played any FF games other than this one. Growing up games of my own choosing weren’t something I had often haha. So I have yet to play a lot of games. But so far I love ffxiv. I’m a big mmo head if nothing else! VIII Teen Agnst With Hot Teacher seems like a game I’d probably enjoy secretly ngl. (Secretly)

EverNova

Promoter
Hello Neckorei! Welcome to the U! You said you enjoy writing...What kinds of things do you write? Do you like to write about anything in particular? Do you have any pictures of something fun you like to wear?

Welcome and it'll be good to get to know you. I am going to try to be more active with the applications in such because, I am on FFXIV a lot and I suppose I have some sort of responsibility outside of setting the digital clocks. Looking forward to lurking in the background and silently judging you.

Again Welcome!

You say you've only had one "actual" job, so I'm curious what non actual jobs you've had?

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Well I personally dont find anything cool about me but asked companions and such and the only thing they said was my style haha TvT I enjoy coordinating cool outfits Ig haha wish i had the wardrobe to do it more. I do like writing tho!
Hey now don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure there are many things cool about you! :) I look forward to meeting you and finding these things out!

What is your main / fav class to play in FFXIV? What kind of game content do you enjoy? The U has a great variety of people/players. We have people who love everything from story, pvp, raiding, crafting and everything in between. We have a good home here and I hope you like it!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
It sounds like you were a terrible student. This is ok, I was a massive high school under-achiever way back in that day but did you manage to finish high school and have you figured out a general path in life yet or are you still working on that?

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
No app activity in over 2 weeks, no effort to contact us in game or social.

Big ol' NO from the Big Z.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Last seen 7/18. Will retract NO vote if they resurface, otherwise this seems like a drive-by.

Top Bottom