App: NatThaRougarou - Neverwinter (4/0)

User name: NatThaRougarou

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Rjaiya Khormir

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well, there are quite a few to choose from... most recently, I went to a friends 21st birthday party and MASSIVELY overestimated myself. I don’t quite remember everything that happened, but I’ve been informed that I went outside and down three flights of stairs to lie in a bush (“for the vibes”), did an extremely poor rendition of a tiktok dance, kissed everyone on the forehead before promptly and dramatically passing out on a table, and woke up with alcohol poisoning. Was the next day fun? Absolutely not. Would I do it again? Probably.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest is the one I currently have; I work at a pediatric clinic so I get to hand out stickers and lollipops all day! The worst was a few summers back when I worked as a lifeguard at a water park - long, hot days, severe sunburns, damaged hair, and extremely low pay; definitely would not recommend.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Neverwinter, among us, and DMC 1! Neverwinter because I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the twists and turns in the storyline, among us because it got me through quarantine, and DMC 1 because it’s the first game I ever played with my brother.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
There was a guy I went to high school with that for whatever reason was INCAPABLE of talking about any book other than Dante’s inferno (we both did honors English for all 4 years of high school, so we always had at least one class together). In 9th grade, it was funny. In 10th grade, it was a little weird. In 11th grade, it was annoying. In 12th grade, the class (who had been together for most of high school at this point) literally rioted when he brought it up on the first day.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love cooking and baking! I’m from south Louisiana so it’s kind of a big deal here; I bake three or four times a week! I’ll supply a photo of a pie I made recently :)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
This seems more like a community of friends that play games together than a group of people only associated by a game.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How often do people generally play? For Neverwinter specifically, are people generally interested in joining dungeon queues?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Healing potions, because I always find a way to step on every single trap everywhere I go.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Managed to get you invited to the in-game guild and chat channel. Thanks for being responsive! I'm glad you were online after posting this.

Be sure to keep an eye on this application on at least a daily-ish basis, as people will ask a variety of questions to get to know you better.
Any relation to KatTheRougarou, since you're both applying around the same time?

Managed to get you invited to the in-game guild and chat channel. Thanks for being responsive! I'm glad you were online after posting this.

Be sure to keep an eye on this application on at least a daily-ish basis, as people will ask a variety of questions to get to know you better.
Any relation to KatTheRougarou, since you're both applying around the same time?
thanks! And yes, she’s my sister and we usually play together 😂

Red Devil

Guild Leader
thanks! And yes, she’s my sister and we usually play together 😂
You don't say! 😂 Actually, very nice start of the application and you should consider to set an avatar too. A Rougarou may be, do you ever seen that beast?!

Yes!!! We’re actually in a band called rougarou on the levee (I use the term band very loosely because we don’t have any released music yet lol), so that’s why we have the matching usernames 😂 We’re from south Louisiana so we’re very well versed on the rougarou lore! 😂

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
The worst was a few summers back when I worked as a lifeguard at a water park - long, hot days, severe sunburns, damaged hair, and extremely low pay; definitely would not recommend.
I would have thought working at a water park would be a decent gig, for somebody young of course. I wouldn't want to be doing past around 22 or so but up until that age I would have suspected it to be better than most the other available options.

I would have thought working at a water park would be a decent gig, for somebody young of course. I wouldn't want to be doing past around 22 or so but up until that age I would have suspected it to be better than most the other available options.
I was 16 at the time; the issue was mostly the management. It could have been fun, but we didn’t get breaks to reapply sunscreen and they told us it paid $8/hr, but really it was $6 and the other $2 went to a “bonus check” that you only got if you finished the season - which is conveniently when they fired 90% of the staff so they’d have enough to finish the last week or so and they didn’t have to give out the “bonus” checks.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I was 16 at the time; the issue was mostly the management. It could have been fun, but we didn’t get breaks to reapply sunscreen and they told us it paid $8/hr, but really it was $6 and the other $2 went to a “bonus check” that you only got if you finished the season - which is conveniently when they fired 90% of the staff so they’d have enough to finish the last week or so and they didn’t have to give out the “bonus” checks.
Yea, that's pretty crummy on both counts. You can't let people just bake in the sun, and misleading everybody on the money is just greedy and they totally planned that all along.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say for anyone wondering that I'll be on neverwinter tonight, but it may be late as i get off work at 5 and have a tattoo appointment at 7. Hope to see some of you there!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I may be logging in some over the weekend. I haven't played Neverwinter yet but I've been planning on giving it a try

="Krishach, post: 684218, member: 4174"]
So Nat and Kait? Any story behind that name?
Actually yeah, we’re sisters and in a band called rougarou on the levee! It’s really new so we don’t have anything officially out yet, but I’m vocals/guitar and she plays drums!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Have you been able to meet up with us online yet? I finally got around to creating my noob character and will be on this evening and over the long holiday weekend.

Have you been able to meet up with us online yet? I finally got around to creating my noob character and will be on this evening and over the long holiday weekend.
Yeah, I’ve played with a few people! Nyx most recently, who I think is another applicant, and RedDevil!

Top Bottom