App: Mynt37 - Ddo (0/3)

User name: Mynt37

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Ddo

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Mysticas

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Applying for this guild

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Living life to the extreme, Walmart stocker

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Sinastar, tekkin ,rygar

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Worker complained about meaningless issues

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm a og dnd player had a decent community center where we would gather to play

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
No preference I've done alot of other Guilds that say they will but don't.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Just want to play and have a good time

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Crossbow to eleamate the undoers

Krishach

Promoter
Which Tekkin; Tekken perhaps?

Also question on the "story" part, could you elaborate more? I'm not knocking the answer; the app process is definitely different from most gamer guilds, but what led to applying even if it was dumb/funny/embarrassing? There must be a story there.

arkle

Promoter
Has anyone hooked you up with a provisional invite yet? If not i can sort when i get online in a few hours.

Really could do with beefing up those answers; the purpose of the app process is for both parties to get to know each other before committing. Have a look at a few accepted applications and they will give ou an idea of what we are looking for here.

Good luck with the app!

Duallium

DDO Guild Leader
Welcome to the app process! The others already covered most of what I wanted to say about beefing up the application, adding a profile picture as well can help us get to know you some as well. What kind of stuff are you working on in DDO right now? Runnings epics, grinding past lives, or just hanging out and playing?

Also what character do you play in Tekken if you have a main?

I'll assume Arkle threw you an invite already so looking forward to seeing you in game. Good luck with the rest of the app process and remember to stay as active as you can with it.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
We are a casual gaming community that is interested in recruiting people we like to hang out with. This app process is our way if determining if this is a good fit for both side. Take a quick look through the other applications to get an idea of what we are talking about and expand some on your answers. I would like to hear a real dumb story and more information about best and worst jobs.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I very strongly suggest you take another pass at this if you want to be part of our community.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
Gonna have to throw a no on this.

Krishach

Promoter
I'm willing to revise if we hear back from our applicant, but I must admit, the application doesn't sit well with me. We've had no activity since posting that I can find. I will be a NO, but will retract if we can interact more with Mynt37.

arkle

Promoter
The guild invite also hasnt been picke dup so thinking this is a drive by.

NO

Top Bottom