App: MJ(payback) - neverwinter (0/3)

User name: MJ(payback)

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? scourge warlock

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
what did one snowman say to another...... i keep smelling carrots

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
plumber, gasfitter, electrician, entrepreneur

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
neverwinter, world of warships

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
husband

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
successful in 3 owned businesses

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
checking out for voice chat and community

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
flashlight, because it is dark

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process! This is a get to know each other process to help figure out if this is the right community for you. Banter with us on this thread and try to meet up with us in game for voice and the process will move along quickly. Four votes = accepted, three = negative. Our primary goal is to continue to build a casual community of fun gamers to hang out with. We are adults here, require we are respectful to each other and we try to avoid drama as much as possible.

Since it's a get to know you process, we could use some more expanded answers. I'll help with some follow up questions from your app:

You have owned three business, that is well done. I own my own business as well and we have other business owners around here as well. What time of businesses have you (or do you) own?

Is the annoying person who is your husband still your husband? Is he annoying in a tolerable and possible lovable way? My wife would likely call me annoying.

Do share a dumb story of some sort. It's a fun thing that tells us something quirky about you,

Fhaol

Promoter
So welcome to the process! World of Warships eh?? I kinda play that as a secondary game . Yu Play a quickie battle or shoot for something longer. What class do you prefer?? Good luck and please keep up with your app!

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Hello. So far the application is pretty light. We're hoping for stories about yourself; can you tell us something you did? Why were those jobs the best or worst? Why is your husband the most annoying person you've met, and is there something redeeming about them?

Top Bottom