App: Mike Pwnzzz - Neverwinter, any other recommended mmorpg's. I'm into FPS's too. (0/4)

User name: Mike Pwnzzz

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, any other recommended mmorpg's. I'm into FPS's too.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? AtlasOfRadford

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
We were doing a sponsored run with work and i had come to work with my running gear under my work clothes. When we got to the track, I walked out onto the track and proceeded to undress to realize I had forgotten to put on my shorts.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Plating Engineer for the company that built the 02 Arena, or Contract work for national parks/forestry comission.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Rocket League, Minecraft (becoming rarer and rarer though) Quake Arena

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
At the moment, my eldest child. If any of you are parents, I don't need to elaborate.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm a test tube baby and one of the first 1000 in the UK. Womb with a view. My creator is famous, Professor Robert Winston

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Honestly, I wanted an advanced guild on Neverwinter. Im a returning player and need more of a refresher course from some well versed gurus. I was a class leader in a guild before with my GWF (that shows you how long ago)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Does anyone have any space for 3 small boys that are absolutely relentless?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Beverage Brewing Instructions: Take one pint of water, boil over a fire, chill in flowing stream, dispense into small vessels, leave to freeze outside on a cold night. Dispense chilled water into tall, handle-less, see-through mug and top with frozen water.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hehehe No you must suffer like I did, my youngest is in his 30s lol! it builds character ;) Ine day you will look up and they will be gone and you will have 4 dogs and at least two cats. Good luck on your app BTW!

"BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Does anyone have any space for 3 small boys that are absolutely relentless?"

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
At the moment, my eldest child. If any of you are parents, I don't need to elaborate.
Me too! How old is the eldest child? Mine is a 13 year old daughter and is easily the most annoying person I have to deal with right now.

Hehehe No you must suffer like I did, my youngest is in his 30s lol! it builds character ;) Ine day you will look up and they will be gone and you will have 4 dogs and at least two cats. Good luck on your app BTW!

"BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Does anyone have any space for 3 small boys that are absolutely relentless?"
They are 5 years, 3 years and the youngest is 16 weeks today! In all honesty I wouldnt change them for the world. They are my everything. I've even named them after Greek gods. It makes for really good tattoo's and easy distinction in the school morning register.

Fhaol

Promoter
Being a Pagan I totally approve!! Rock on!!

They are 5 years, 3 years and the youngest is 16 weeks today! In all honesty I wouldnt change them for the world. They are my everything. I've even named them after Greek gods. It makes for really good tattoo's and easy distinction in the school morning register.

Me too! How old is the eldest child? Mine is a 13 year old daughter and is easily the most annoying person I have to deal with right now.
The eldest is five, middle is three and youngest is 16 weeks today. All boys and all the absolute spit of me. My eldest just doesnt stop talking, like at all. From 6am till 7pm, its titanic, dinosaurs and jelly!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
My eldest just doesnt stop talking, like at all.
I know what that's like, I have a 10 year old son. He pesters his mom all the time quizzing her about her Minecraft knowledge. He also just babbles on endlessly about anything and makes dumb noises constantly just to do so. Oh yea, and he tends to get out of the shower in the evening and play Xbox wet and naked because he can't take the time to dry off and get dressed.

Top Bottom