App: Mike Oxmoll - any game (0/0)

User name: Mike Oxmoll

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
any game

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Mike Oxmoll

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
dunno :)

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
waitor,so gud money

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
lol,neverwinter,diablo 3

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
a college of mine,cant accept sarcasm

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
i love motorbikes!

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
seem nice :)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
torch?

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Hi Mike, welcome to the application process! Thanks for taking the initiative to find me in-game, and your interest in what you can do to help the guild in-game.

Your application is, as I mentioned to you, a bit light on details. I'd advise putting a bit more detail into your answers, we're interested in getting to know you, so the impression we get from hastily answered questions... isn't great. I'd advise looking at some of the other applications, thinking through your answers a bit more, and providing us with more to go on.

ScyLent

Guild Leader
Definitely agree with Arby on this one. Sent a message to the applicant ingame once I saw the app to let him know that he needs to add meat and substance and explained that this is how we get to know him. Hopefully, we get a positive turn to this app. Also "Any Game" does not attract any community member to this app as it may not pertain to them. I would change that to specific games you are planning to be active on and attract positive feedback from.

Krishach

Promoter
We would appreciate having more information, especially a story. This is about the only thing we take seriously, but its done so you can get to know us, and we can get to know you.

arkle

Promoter
Wouldn't normally consider a NO vote this early but the paucity of the application is, I'd say disappointing but honestly there is so little in there I don't know if you would be a loss to the guild.

Please fill it out and I'll give it a few more days to see if you come back.

Top Bottom