App: MeMyselfNeye - WoW and Neverwinter (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
WoW and Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
MeMyselfNeye

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
not that I know of

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
My boyfriend at the time and two roommates were coming to the end of what we liked to call whiskey weeks. We were going through 2 cases of beer and two to three bottles of crown a day. I don't remember much of it, to be honest, *chuckles* However, I do remember waking up one morning, rolling over and asking my BF where my clothes went and why were my feet all cut up. His response was, I have no f*ing clue, and you were dancing naked in the driveway last night.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I love waiting tables. I am very very good at it, it's excellent money, and I get to meet all kinds of people. I've worked at a few different restaurants, but I think y favorite was this little truck stop in Talkeetna, Alaska. It was called Sunshine Restaurant. It was owned by a dude from Equador who had gained citizenship by marriage. He was very strict about things like consistency and cleanliness, but there was no uniform to speak of aside from your basic safety guidelines. My typical work outfit was ripped jeans, some psycodelic or rock band T-Shirt, and a different temporary tat on my face every day. We played loud music, served lots of beer and great Mexican food, and the no smoking section was one table off in the corner. It was great. :)
The worst was making coils for trolling motors at a Zebco factory.
Nuf Said.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Need for Speed Most Wanted BEFORE Criterion Raped it.
WoW
And Legend of Zelda

NFSMW the original is my favorite racing game, and I love racing. Something about the gameplay... I just love playing with the cops and drifting the corners. I could beat it a hundred times and still start over and play it again.

WoW, cause I started with MUDs, moved to EverCrack, then EC2. When Wow came out, it was the perfect representation of what my imagination saw while I played games like Waterdeep or Abandoned Reality. It was like having read a good book seven times, and the movie finally comes out, and they almost don't leave anything out... I digress. Anyway, Wow, cause *shrugs* WoW.

And come on, who couldn't play any Zelda, from the original legend to Majora's Mask for hours. Those games were just to fun!

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
When I was in the 5th grade this kid named Haakon Wydall the Third (that's right, I said, "the Third." Who names one kid that, let alone carry on the trad... whatever... Anywho, this kid was so annoying that the teachers and principal gave me permission to slap him if I couldn't get him to leave me alone any other way. I took to stomping his toes when he came near. It never deterred him though. He was like a leech or a spider monkey. Constantly around, never shut up, nasally voiced, brat that would not leave me alone. Later I found out he considered me his only friend. I never could figure that one.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I have been through every state in the union except for Hawaii. I have lived in 9 states (Oklahoma, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Maryland, Massachusets, and Alaska) We moved to Alaska when I was 7, and except for a couple of years on the east coast, I have called it my home ever since. Hell, I called it home even when I was outside. Been here over 30 years and I ain't plannin' on leaving any time soon. But I would like to go to Hawaii at least once.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Cause regular is boring. ><

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is your favorite cartoon character?
Marvel or DC?
Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
The old man hands me a sparkly blue stone with strange carvings on it. "With this," he tells me, "you can speak to anyone you choose. You must simply say 'Tell' and the name of the person you wish to speak to. In your travels, look for others with stones like these. They will help you in your quest."

Gwynn

Community Officer
Community Officer
Hello MeMyselfNeye, welcome to the application process.

I'll make my welcome message brief, as I've only got a minute or so... but it'll be enough to get you connected to us in Nevrwinter at least. Someone else can flesh out the other particulars.

In game, type

/channel_join Uey

Let folks know you've got an application in, and you'd like a guild invite. Please be sure to then hit G, go to the Roster tab, and enter your forum name in the Member Comment box.

Hope to catch you in game at some point, and good luck!

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process,

We are a multi-game community and many of our members do not play Neverwinter or WoW. For that reason, it's important for you to remain active in here in the forum application in order to be accepted, even if you have been active in game. Folks in the community will drop by and interact with you. This is so we can try to determine whether we are a good fit for you and whether you are a good fit for us. If you look at the rejected applications section, you'll find that most of the rejected applications are rejected due to inactivity during the application process. Once accepted, we impose no activity requirements on our members, whatsoever. So, it's a little work up front, but all of us members have gone through it, and once accepted, you can play, or use the forums, as much or as little as you like. It takes 4 yes votes for acceptance, 3 no votes for rejection. The official votes come from the members with the yellow names (purple and green names can also vote, but rarely do), although those votes are often influenced by input from the red forum namers.

Have you been able to catch up to any of us in game? Don't be afraid to remind people that you're an applicant and ask them to swing by your application and sing your praises. Also, we have discord and mumble, if you wanna catch us in voice chat. Let us know here if you wanna get hooked up with that info.

To answer your question, I like beer and brown liquor (favorites are scotch and tequila).

Hoy Hoy! Welcome to the app possess!
We have a guild in WoW. Horde side. Area 52. Just /who Badwolf corporation. Anyone can invite. There is also an Alliance one on Hyjal.
I see that you lived in Massachusetts. What part? I lived in Peabody for a couple of years back in the 90's.
Question time....
1. Your favorite historical figure/time period and why.
2. Your favorite food/meal to cook and why.
3. What is your zombie plan?
Now to answer your questions...
1. Marvel
2. Spiderman
3. Old fashioned or Manhattan.
Good start to your app. Keep checking in. Engage in the conversation. You will do fine!

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Damn, man, you're asking the hard questions. I like 'em hard. HARD.

1. My favorite cartoon characters would probably rotate between Beavis, Butthead, Ren, and Stimpy; all originals. No second edition redux crap.

2. Powdered Toast Man.

3. Beer. Any kind. Doesn't matter if it's Bud Light or some fancy ass $10 per bottle stuff. Beer.

Now I see you've hit all the states except for Hawaii; that's one state I DID hit. But having been in the Navy, I hit a bunch of other countries; how many have you gotten to? Which ones would you love to hang out in if given the chance?

Thanks so much. I am sorry I haven't been able to get in game with you. I've been working extra hours. As soon as I can, I'm working a double tonight. I hope to be able to come chat with the crew tomorrow for a few 12 hours

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Thanks so much. I am sorry I haven't been able to get in game with you. I've been working extra hours. As soon as I can, I'm working a double tonight. I hope to be able to come chat with the crew tomorrow for a few 12 hours
Take your time, man; real life always trumps the gaming stuff. If you think you might not be able to hit the application for a day or two, let us know; super lenient with that kinda stuff. I don't play the Neverwinters, but hopefully those who do will catch up with you. Now get to work, dammit!

We lived in Pittsfield, Lee and Lenox. I was 9 - 10. That was in 1986 - '87. Ahhh... the good ole days :)

So. Quid pro Quo Doctor?

1. Dogs or Cats?
2. Playstation, Xbox or Old School?
3. Rock, Country, Rap, or Eclectic?
To answer your queries...
1.The Wild West. I could have rocked that Shit.
2. Tough one. I LOVE to cook. My favorite sound is YUM. I think Biscuits and Gravy. It's one of those comfort foods that takes love and attention to make just right.
3. I live in Alaska. If I told you I'd have to kill you. ><

Ever since I was a kid and saw one of the first Animation /live-action movies ever "Dot and the Kangaroo" I have wanted to go to Australia. I hope this doesn't affect my application but I am a hardcore stoner, so of course, I want to go to Amsterdam. But to be honest, I really just want to travel and see everything. I'm a Gypsy at heart.

I have a couple hours to play before I have to get ready for work so I'm gonna head to Hyjal on my Wewinn Charachter. Maybe I will see some of you there.

Hey MeMyselfNeye- Thanks for apping. My favorite cartoon character...currently it's Garnet from Steven Universe. Her song pretty much embodies why, she's a beautiful and complex character. I'm a Marvel fan, I grew up on X-men the cartoon and X-men comics. I like adult chocolate milk for my adult beverage.

You probably won't run into me in game. I never played NW and I played WoW for like three hours ten years ago, neither are my cup of tea, so I hope you'll stay active here in your thread. You seem fun. I had the pleasure of going to Alaska for a day a couple years ago. It was so beautiful, but I was sadly disappointed that the streets weren't lined with moose and bears to greet me as I drove into town. What would you want to do if you made it to Hawaii? If you could only go to one Hawaiian island, which one would you pick?

Oy! Welcome to The Process! You'll giggle, sniggle, maybe even PIGGLE.... We're scandalous that way.

Really? Dot and the Kangaroo? I thought no one else knew about that because any one i've ever asked SINCE has had no idea wtf I was talking about. That is amazing ^_^

Lets see. Favorite character from a cartoon? Likely this has to go to Dexter from Dexters Lab. I don't often go back and rewatch them but Dexter is just one of the greatest shows. The fact they have continuity between the eps and the overall storylines make them wonderful.

Marvel or DC?
Marvel for me. I like DC and enjoy several of the characters, however, too many are in the god tier of power levels. They have basically no point in being on earth and NOT ruling.

This used to be Crown but it's moved onto a honey whiskey by Jim Beam. :)

First of all, having lived in NY, NH, VT and CT I feel sorry for you that your time in the Northeast was relegated to Massachusetts. That'd keep me in Alaska as well.

Bugs Bunny.

Marvel or DC?
Marvel - Started with the FF (The Negative Zone was awesome) then moved on to everything X-Men, Cable/DP/Xforce in particular

Whiskey/Bourbon, neat.

Learnedhand

Promoter
We lived in Pittsfield, Lee and Lenox. I was 9 - 10. That was in 1986 - '87. Ahhh... the good ole days :)

So. Quid pro Quo Doctor?

1. Dogs or Cats?
2. Playstation, Xbox or Old School?
3. Rock, Country, Rap, or Eclectic?
To answer your queries...
1.The Wild West. I could have rocked that Shit.
2. Tough one. I LOVE to cook. My favorite sound is YUM. I think Biscuits and Gravy. It's one of those comfort foods that takes love and attention to make just right.
3. I live in Alaska. If I told you I'd have to kill you. ><
1. Cats. Because when indoors, they will shit in a box. You don't even have to teach them that, they will just do it.
2. Playstation, as far as consoles go.
3. Rock. I like old school country, but I despise modern country, which is really just pop garbage with a twang.

Has anyone seen MeMyself in game or anything? Hasn't logged into the forum since the 27th.

Oy, nearly a week out and no contact or updates.

Gonna drop a no here for lack of interaction but I'll rescind if the duder comes back.

Learnedhand

Promoter
MeMyself, do you need us to put your application on hold? You mentioned that you were working a lot of hours? If so, let us know, and I'll rescind this inactivity no

Top Bottom