App: Lylyanna - Neverwinter, WoW, Among Us, Borderlands.. etc. I play a bit of everything. :) (4/0)

Ready Player One is a good read. 2020 has been... well it's been lol. Its given everyone lots of time to read, watch movies, play games, learrn a new hobby. I just learned to wood burn and how to use my dremel on any type of rock.

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process..OMG the Kroger thing!!! Thats what kids are for in an emergency lol, just hope there werent "droppings" lol Duke Numem eh?? Did you play theoriginal?? I remember they had apenthouse mod for that ;) So Are your kids old enough to play and if so do you game with them?? Good luck!!

Last edited:
There wasn't thank god, if so I'm sure I would have figured out a way to blame her lol. Yes, it was the orginal, pixelated graphics and all. 😂 My dad was obsessed with it. He passed in April so I still play, it's just a little way to stay close to him. I have 13 year old, hes obsessed with Warfare and Fortnite. Then my 4 year old loves ALL games. Hes constantly playing either the ps4, tablet, or his phone. His favorite games are Roblox and Among Us. :) I know, I know.... most would say "you shouldn't let your kids watch tv and play video games all day" but why not? Their only little once and I see nothing wrong with it. That's how I was raised and here I am, perfectly fine. Sane? Maybe not but video games never hurt anyone lol.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm following up with a 2nd yes vote, I think you are a clear fit with the community.

Awe. Thanks for the yes you two. I sent a request on facebook. Names: "Loleatha Perry" :)

i saw the request, i believe the existing policy is for a person to be fully accepted before approval for the FB group. Someone can DM me here or Discord if that isn't the case and I can push it thru,

i saw the request, i believe the existing policy is for a person to be fully accepted before approval for the FB group. Someone can DM me here or Discord if that isn't the case and I can push it thru,
That's perfectly fine. It's more of a fingers crossed, just in case type thing. :)

arkle

Promoter
I would like to see what avatar you choose; interesting app so far...

I have always read a lot but was very happy to leave Charles Dickens behind after school. I mostly read fantasy and sci fi but make it a point on holidays to take at least one classic, Mddlemarch, CRime and Punishment that sort of thing. I havent been tempted to take any CD though.

arkle

Promoter
Looks great but that particular bit of culture has passed me by...what/why/when/how??

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Going good! Have you been able to meet up any any of us in game yet?

Not yet. Arbitrary helped me set up my chats and everything! :) I'm about to get back on. Haven't been in in a few days, been trying the pre patch for WoW.

Hi Lylyanna! I am currently on a Neverwinter kick. I gave up WoW after my mission table broke . That was the last straw for me. I miss Lich King. Been busy trying to finish off an app for work so I'm a bit sporadic on the play time right now.
Slabba McBride or Billgoat Gruff @snapfist

Anyways, when I was little I was yelling that some one was a pervert at the top of my lungs in a store and my mom being the slick lady she is just rolled with it and said "Wait until I tell your mother when we get to your house young man!"

Hi Lylyanna! I am currently on a Neverwinter kick. I gave up WoW after my mission table broke . That was the last straw for me. I miss Lich King. Been busy trying to finish off an app for work so I'm a bit sporadic on the play time right now.
Slabba McBride or Billgoat Gruff @snapfist

Anyways, when I was little I was yelling that some one was a pervert at the top of my lungs in a store and my mom being the slick lady she is just rolled with it and said "Wait until I tell your mother when we get to your house young man!"
That was supposed to be Billygoat ... mobile typing amirite?

Top Bottom