App: Luusi - Netherwinter (0/3)

User name: Luusi

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Netherwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Luusi

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Skip gears while driving a m1a oliefant tank and go to refers from hi it broke

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
being owner of Owltech and working for the Army

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
wow and pacman

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
my ex she hated gaming

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I have my own little IT company https://sites.google.com/view/owl-link/home

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
i want a place were i can have some fun and really just play al the games with and not having players that just does nothing

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Portel stone if it it gets to hard so i can can get away

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process!! For a quick rundown, you need four yes votes to be accepted and three no votes to be rejected. Officers in the community vote on apps and we are basically looking for people that fit in with us socially, we couldn't care less about your gaming skill. Stay active with the app, there should be some questions and friendly banter. Try to get in game and meet up with us on some stuff. We use this app process to filter drama out of the community before it arrives, have fun with and and decide if this is a place where you want to be.

I also have my own little IT company, perhaps we can share notes sometime. How long have you had the business? Hopefully things are going ok for you during this virus.

Last edited:

arkle

Promoter
we could care less about your gaming skill.
Couldn't care less?

I'd like to see a bit more detail to some of those answers - this isnt a written exam but for example, 3 vidoe games you would replay and why...you have only given 2 and no reasoning. Is it that you only like 2 games enough to replay? Or couldn't think of another on the spur of the moment?

However props on getting an avatar off the bat, and taken a different route to most with it.

In brief, can we have some more meat to get in to?

EDIT - oh does the new web site give you an avatar if you haven't uploaded one? In which case, please get an avatar!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
So it's been a bit, anybody seen this applicant in game?

Harplager

Promoter
Cleaning this up. No for inactivity.
If you come back, post in there and we can get you live again.

Top Bottom