App: lucifortescue - Final Fantasy XIV (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
You brought up Bread in your app when talking about a person you didn't care for - what are your opinions on this contentious subject? That of Bread and Breadiness.

You brought up Bread in your app when talking about a person you didn't care for - what are your opinions on this contentious subject? That of Bread and Breadiness.
I cannot get along with a soul that does not enjoy bread in some capacity. But I jest.

You see one of my metrics for judging whether or not I like restaurants is dinner rolls, when applicable. I mean, if you can't get *bread* right, what CAN you get right?

A person after my own heart. I know you'll have one, and a specific reason for it: What restaurant has your favorite rolls, and why?

A person after my own heart. I know you'll have one, and a specific reason for it: What restaurant has your favorite rolls, and why?
So I don't know how wide this chain reaches-I only ever saw it when I was in FL-but there's a chain of pseudo-barbecue restaurants called Lee Roy Selmon's, right. They have southern food, yadda yadda- I don't care about that. I'm there for the sweet heat fried chicken, and the rolls, if they'll leave that nasty barbecue butter nonsense off of them. They also only give them in proportion to how many people you have with you-and I'm not here for that. You come to LeeRoy's with me, you forfeit your bread, it's a staple of mine and my husband's procedures for going out to eat. :p

But I like them because they're nice and soft, and even if they're a wee bit dry because of the kind of crust, it's not crunchy dry, it's just a nice pop. They're also sweet, and I enjoy sweet and or salty things. Get the savory out of my forum post.

It has no place here.

I'll toss YES #3 into the mix, great work so far and keep up the awesomeness!

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
So I don't know how wide this chain reaches-I only ever saw it when I was in FL-but there's a chain of pseudo-barbecue restaurants called Lee Roy Selmon's, right. They have southern food, yadda yadda- I don't care about that. I'm there for the sweet heat fried chicken, and the rolls, if they'll leave that nasty barbecue butter nonsense off of them. They also only give them in proportion to how many people you have with you-and I'm not here for that. You come to LeeRoy's with me, you forfeit your bread, it's a staple of mine and my husband's procedures for going out to eat. :p

But I like them because they're nice and soft, and even if they're a wee bit dry because of the kind of crust, it's not crunchy dry, it's just a nice pop. They're also sweet, and I enjoy sweet and or salty things. Get the savory out of my forum post.

It has no place here.
Leeroy Selman's has tasty ribs too... and they have sweet potato fries. (Though, I'll be honest, I'm not fond of their bbq drenched rolls. I have not tried them without it.)

I'll go ahead and drop the last YES. Welcome to the U.

Top Bottom