App: Lox - Neverwinter (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lox

Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Lox a scourge warlock

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
I have no known friends here, but a friend is only a stranger you have yet to meet!

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I wasnt quite an adult but I had drank so much beer while playing cards that I couldnt get outta behind the the table fast enough so I stood in my chair, pulled it out and started hosing down the card game, needless to say I was never asked back there to play cards or drink again

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
rebuilding schoolbusses to get them running for the auction block was great, good money and my own hours was my coolest job, Dominoes driver was the worste, the pay you terrible wages and you burn up your car to get those pizzas on time

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
world of warcraft, final fantasy and mario bros. they take me way back and was very cool in the day

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I had a fello that loved to talk, i once joked that if I built a manaquin with a spring in its neck, as long as that head bobbed back and forth he'd keep talking to it so I can get my work done :p

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I been to most every state in the US, even mexico, I used to love to travel but things arent the way they used to be

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
You guys seem like the adult type of ppl I relate to, you seem to understand its just a game to have fun with and not an extension of life

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
do you guys have any planned raids or whatever winternever considers a huge group of half baked,drunkin fools out to kill anything that isnt with us

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
a weapon to defend yourself with because the old wise man knows hes not stopping me from entering that cave alone or not.

Ola!

Welcome to the Unrepentant Application Process. Thank you for taking the time to fill up the application and for your interest in joining the guild. That said, this is the only time we're pretty damned serious around here but once you're in, consider being serious an unknown thing. xD

Now that your app is posted, you should go ahead and join our Uey channel in NWO (/join_channel Uey or manually add it in your chatbox) as we frequently use that over the guild chat. Just inform people that you're a new app, ask for an invite to the guild and remember to read this and this.

Updating your avatar goes a long way in getting your app accepted as well. Hop onto Discord too (I'll send you the invite code once you join the channel, unless someone beats me to it) as our other members prefer using the voice comms in getting to know an app. :)

do you guys have any planned raids or whatever winternever considers a huge group of half baked,drunkin fools out to kill anything that isnt with us
Yes and yes. There's almost always a raid going on in alliance chat, as our guild is part of one, so if ppl from our side are too busy getting drunk and tripping over in-game, you should be able to get other players from the alliance to join/create a raid. The biggest raid as of now requires 25 players. Fun times.

That said, time for the hotseat.

Dominoes driver was the worste, the pay you terrible wages and you burn up your car to get those pizzas on time
I see here you were a delivery guy, while the job may not have been the best, any funny delivery stories you'd like to share? :)

I had a fello that loved to talk, i once joked that if I built a manaquin with a spring in its neck, as long as that head bobbed back and forth he'd keep talking to it so I can get my work done :p
What did he say when you mentioned this to him?

Remember to stay active in your application and ask ppl in-game to drop by your application! Cya! :D

Caught Lox on tonight. Had him setup with Discord with aid from Doyler, Jak and D'Troit. He's also been invited to the guild.

Lox, buddy, please put your forum name in the comments section of our guild roster. Hit "G," switch to "Roster" tab, find your name in the list and at the rightmost side is the comments section. Profit. Unless of course, you've done this already then please ignore this comment. :)

Looking forward to gaming with yah! :D

doyler

NWO Guild Leader
lox got a guild invite last night and set up in voice coms

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
So like 9 days since the OP and nothing since - although I know RL can get in the way and I see progress above - but the wider community will want to see some interaction and that only takes place here or in mumble.

Let's see if we can get a reaction by asking a/some questions - assuming you were going to get beyond the USA (or even Mexico!) where in the world would you like to go and what would you do when you got there? Where would you least like to be sent and what would you be forced in to doing?

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
Reluctant to throw a NO but will do shortly; anyone see Lox in game please ask him to show his app some love.

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
also invite him to hop on mumble every once in a while when he comes back so the rest of us can get to know him :D

doyler

NWO Guild Leader
lox got an invite on the 25th have not seen him since no from me. if he returns i will reconsider

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Seems like a cut and dry case.

No

From me, but happy to rescind if they visit their app and look like they are invested in the app process.

Top Bottom