App: Liriele - FFXIV, Minecraft, Among Us (I play alot of steam games). (4/0)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
The taste has to be there though. That said, some of them have really unique flavor profiles, like nothing else you could ever find.

@Liriele have you tried a straight pepper you liked the flavor of?

@Krishach TBH I'm not sure what I like and what I don't like. I love the taste of spicy but my stomach doesn't agree with that statement. While I'm willing to try most anything (foodwise) I generally stay in my lane of jalapenos being the hottest thing I'll eat on my own. My dad grows several kinds of peppers and he has a collection of "hotter than hot" but I've only sampled them in very tiny doses and that was before covid. If you want to give me recommendations we can do this and I'll give you the details of all the memes I'm sure will happen~

@Savannah I've been looking for you in game since yesterday but I think our schedules are different. I saw you briefly when I logged in a while ago but by the time I sent something to you, you were offline (big sad). I'm going to go play a few others games this evening and if you're around in FFXIV at some point just lmk. I still need to do some roulettes XD

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
https://heatonist.com/products/hot-ones-los-calientes-rojo?variant=31163499315298

Best tasting sauce I've ever had, hands down. Many sauces wanted to be like this. Definitely Latin-American notes, but it plays well on the unique tastes of the fruit.

BTW, since I got lost in the pepper side-track, do you play any pick-up games? We rotate quite a few: Among Us, Dead By Daylight, Rocket League... A lot of Co-Op ones as well: Vermintide 2, Left 4 Dead 2, World War Z, Titanfall 2, Helldivers (top-down), Last Stand (more top down)... Always looking for new ones. Do you play any of those? Could you recommend any we left out?

I'll check out the sauce~

Most all the games I play on steam are co-op and/or pick up games. Phasmophobia, Among Us (I've played some with friends), Pummel Party is actually really fun as an FC game and sometimes drinking game. I don't really play single players too often and if I do I'm usually in discord streaming it with friends. I'm a social player so it's just more fun to do with friends than by myself so most of the games I play are with that in mind.

I don't play FPS usually but after watching my UK group of friends play A LOT of Hunt Showdown I picked it up and I'm addicted to that right now. It's a FPS with PVP and some PVE content. You go into the game on 1 of 2 (soon to be 3) maps and you have to find clues to where the bounty is. Some maps have 1 bounty and others have 2 bounties (don't be the first person to arrive on the 1 bounty map XD). Once you've located the bounty compound you have to get there without others killing you and/or the pve content killing you. There are sniper guns, short range guns like shotguns etc and you have to either kill everyone on the map that is coming for the same bounty or you have to sneak out after you kill the boss and pick up the bounty. There is alot to it that I'm skipping over but if you like FPS I highly recommend giving it a try. The max team is 3 but you can go in as single or duos. It's just a bit harder as a single player (I think anyways) cause you don't have others watching your back. Also, sound cues in this game are phenomenal. It's easily the best sound cue game I've played. You can hear when someone crouches near your or is trying to sneak up on you if you listen closely enough. It's pretty tense in some matches. I'm not the best player and most of the time the friends I play with carry me so hard cause they've got so many hours into it and are really good at headshots etc but I think it's just a harder learning curve game since I don't play FPS before now. At least they keep telling me I'm doing finnnneeee. I did get my first headshot a few days ago so I was pretty happy about that :)

@Krishach TBH I'm not sure what I like and what I don't like. I love the taste of spicy but my stomach doesn't agree with that statement. While I'm willing to try most anything (foodwise) I generally stay in my lane of jalapenos being the hottest thing I'll eat on my own. My dad grows several kinds of peppers and he has a collection of "hotter than hot" but I've only sampled them in very tiny doses and that was before covid. If you want to give me recommendations we can do this and I'll give you the details of all the memes I'm sure will happen~

@Savannah I've been looking for you in game since yesterday but I think our schedules are different. I saw you briefly when I logged in a while ago but by the time I sent something to you, you were offline (big sad). I'm going to go play a few others games this evening and if you're around in FFXIV at some point just lmk. I still need to do some roulettes XD
I'll reach out to you in a private message with additional contact info so we can sync up and get in the FC!

Liri joined the FC today, ran a few roulettes (dungeons / raids for the non-FFXIV players) with 5-6 of us UEYs and chatted us up on Discord. Everyone appeared to have a good time and Liri seemed to fit in well with the group. She also put up with all of our shenanigans! :)

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Hi Liri, sorry I haven't popped my head in to your app.

It was nice meeting you today but like Prince Zuko, you seem to have a bit of an...avatar problem there...

zuko.jpg

As I have been lurking in the background I have just one question.

clippy.jpg

What are your thoughts on Clippy?

I had to google who Clippy was cause I didn't know. All kinds of info came up on Clippy. He was male for one..which is odd cause he's a paperclip with no genitalia. He also was made pregnant at some point..huh? Idk...how to feel. He just wanted to be helpful, so bring back Clippy?

I had to google who Clippy was cause I didn't know.
This made me laugh because it's an on going joke at work about how we as employees want a new Clippy and the Office team does NOT approve. We even had an internal petition that had over a thousand signatures to bring Clippy back. It crashed and burned.

Also, I'll leave this hear because it's weird seeing Bill on stage with some person dressed up as a very sad Clippy. I'm not sure who was more awkward, Bill or Clippy.

ClippyBill.jpg

Clippy lives...maybe?

Now, ahead of World Emoji Day on Saturday, Microsoft is announcing plans to replace its standard paperclip emoji with an image of big-eyed, happy helper Clippy.

1626790827520.png

Ran some roulette stuff with Liriele yesterday, super friendly and nice to play with! Also new Clippy would be good….imagine Clippy integrated with every single Windows app

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Positive feedback, good app and I like the banter. I'm starting this off with the first yes vote.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Now, ahead of World Emoji Day on Saturday, Microsoft is announcing plans to replace its standard paperclip emoji with an image of big-eyed, happy helper Clippy.
oh no

Top Bottom