App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
This app has been around for a long time, mostly because there is limited in game interaction from the community as far as I can tell. That said, he has stuck with this app and is still around and I get no sense he would be any kind of problem. While the limited interaction has me in the fence, I'm giving credit for sticking with it. I'm going to vote yes and I would suggest that we wrap this app up or down.

Krishach

Promoter
I was holding out for some game feedback, but in retrospect I agree with Tallon. Laurence has stuck with the application in good cheer, and I hope he'll continue to hang with us in times to game.

YES.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Saw Laurence online today, he was requesting an invitation (he had trouble since he had changed characters, sorry about that). I haven't had many other interactions with him in-game, but he was polite and understanding.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Eh well I looked online and it said that warlock does barely any damage so I deleted it and made the cleric which is awesome now sorta
Honestly, I never played any other classes in NW, aside from the Pally, I played Cleric once already in DDO and I liked it alot. DDO is my main MMO, for now lol

Silentgurl

Promoter
I really liked the interaction we have here, and the feedback from him, I will do the final Vote, YES, welcome to the community :)

Sorry I haven't been on guys but at the moment my right eye is so swollen I can't keep my eye open for more than 5 seconds

Krishach

Promoter
You're done dude. As in the app explanation, that was all we can be assed to keep track of. There are no further participation requirements. You'd find it hard to get rid of us now, and more than a few people disappeared and came back after years.

If you want to QUIT Unrepentant at this point, now that might take some effort. But no participation required (but definitely encouraged).

Top Bottom