App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (0/0)

User name: Laurence Copnall

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? DementedWraith

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I walked into a pub thinking it was a store and i asked the first guy there "im here to pick up my prog T-shirt" and he said "what are you on about mate this is a pub not a store, so i walked out of the pub looked up at where it says the name of the pub, squinted my eyes and saw the word 'pub' at the end and i was like "god damnit i knew i should of gone to Specsavers".

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest job i ever had was working for a self employed guy working at different houses doing construction work, since it gave me skills that i may need in the future. And my worst job was at a Garden Centre since i wasn't getting paid for 8 months and i all i was doing was sweeping and bringing in all the compost from outside.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 since i used to play them a lot in my childhood. Call of duty series because i used to rock at single player and multiplayer and i would also replay Titan Fall cos i used to rule it in my youth.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
The most annoying person i ever met would be a guy called Nathan in Plumpton college because he used to repeat what our tutor said twice and he kept thinking with his junk when talking to other women and argh.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I can twist, interlock idk my fingers on both hands i can also touch my nose with my tongue.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Because most regular gaming guilds are filled with people that aren't really a community and sometimes the people in the regular gaming guild don't act serious enough but seeing that in Unrepentant Gaming Community people are serious but also having fun made me be like "i want to be a part of this great community".

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Only one question is there a level requirement?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
He hands me a Gjallarhorn because if im ever surrounded i would blow on the horn and my reinforcements would arrive to help me.IMG_20201103_225221_4.jpgIMG_20201103_225106_9 (2).jpg

Last edited:

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Hi, welcome to the application process!

I'm one of the Neverwinter officers, and hope to see you in-game soon. You can mail me @arbitrarity in-game, but the best way to get a guild invitation is usually to join our in-game chat channel /uey (command is "/channel_join uey", then you can pick it from custom channels or just type /uey and your message) and ask someone online for an invite. We use it as an alternative to normal guild chat, and anyone online in the guild should be able to extend an invite, especially if you mention the forum app. Alternatively, if you provide your full character name and @handle (I have character name but not the bit afterwards), I can invite by name without needing to find you online.

We don't have any level requirements, we're quite happy to help people build up from the start and provide tips for gearing (usually at 80, since most gear before that isn't terribly relevant) and campaign progression.
We mostly take the application process seriously, the other key rule is no pants.

How do you work at a place for 8 months without getting paid? I've heard of unpaid internships, but a Garden Centre does not sound like that.

Hi, welcome to the application process!

I'm one of the Neverwinter officers, and hope to see you in-game soon. You can mail me @arbitrarity in-game, but the best way to get a guild invitation is usually to join our in-game chat channel /uey (command is "/channel_join uey", then you can pick it from custom channels or just type /uey and your message) and ask someone online for an invite. We use it as an alternative to normal guild chat, and anyone online in the guild should be able to extend an invite, especially if you mention the forum app. Alternatively, if you provide your full character name and @handle (I have character name but not the bit afterwards), I can invite by name without needing to find you online.

We don't have any level requirements, we're quite happy to help people build up from the start and provide tips for gearing (usually at 80, since most gear before that isn't terribly relevant) and campaign progression.
We mostly take the application process seriously, the other key rule is no pants.

How do you work at a place for 8 months without getting paid? I've heard of unpaid internships, but a Garden Centre does not sound like that.
Well I was a intern there so I had to wait till I was put on the books

My play time right now is the suck. Anyone seen Laurence in game? Also sick move with the tounguage, haha. I can't get anywhere close!
If I'm on I'll be happy to run a few quests or dungeons with you.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
I've seen Laurence around a couple of times, haven't had too much of an opportunity to play together. I've been on-and-off over the last few days, so don't have much more than that.

Krishach

Promoter
hope you're ok. "Sick" carries additional worries these days.

Unless, you know, it was metaphoric. Because then you'd fit right in with a few of us. Like @ChefBourdain

Krishach

Promoter
Elite: Dangerous went free on Epic this week. Have you gotten into any games with UEYs? Bug them to stop by.

Are there any casual multiplayer games you play? Vermintide 2 just went on sale, and we do some of that. Among Us, Left 4 Dead, Dead by Daylight and more have made the rounds. We're also looking to expand the list if you have any suggestions.

Top Bottom