App: Krath - I play mostly RPGs, currently Im into Neverwinter (0/3)

User name: Krath

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
I play mostly RPGs, currently Im into Neverwinter(starting anew on PC coming from Xbox) but I have strings(or at the request of friends) where Ill play competitive stuff like Rainbow or this years current CoD.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Krath' Mongul(Neverwinter)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I went on a resort vacation with my friends group at the time(in college, and the resort was doing a huge event that a lot of other college kids were attending, especially frat houses) and we noticed they were playing a game where they would take something from the hotel room and trade it for something bigger or better from someone elses room. While wasting no time slamming beer after beer back we joined in, and about an hour after we started, we ended up trading our buddy Joey, for a cold cheese pizza missing 2 slices, and left him there for the night. We didnt see him until the next morning.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest job Ive ever had is my current job, Im a low voltage security technician. I install and service CCTV, access, gate and alarm systems. The worst job, on the side, Im a musician and I gig around. My buddy told me he had a gig for me, so I showed up and it was a church worship bass position....Im not exactly religious, and he told them I was. Terrible, and incredibly awkward position for a whole month

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
I always end up picking up the newest CoD game, always have since MW2(sadly), I also always go back to play Neverwinter, Ive started and stopped multiple times and have never actually finished the game, only come close. The last one would have to be the Zelda games, I even went as far as to have my fiance buy a switch, just so I could have Zelda games on standby when I want to play. As long as they make them, Im gonna play them. All of these games are lasting for me because they either changed my outlook on gaming in the case of Neverwinter, in my experience taking alot of the best aspects of other MMOs and improving them, and for CoD and Zelda, because those games are where all my memories were made, through chilling on the couch as kids with my cousin playing a link to the past or hitting prestige for the first time in Black ops 2 with my buddies.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
It would have to go to the mother in law....Man...She just sees the worst outcome in every scenario, and everything is always a panic, "it needs to be right and okay right this second or the world will end" kind of mentality. Personally, Im very in the letting things play out how they do, and flow with it state of mind, so she really puts me on edge with the panicky demeanor.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Really the only interesting thing about me is my musicality. Ive been playing guitar for the most part for around a decade now, but I play all sorts of instruments, from a french horn, to a drumset in a jazz ensemble, to Metallica songs on my guitar...Except flute. I cant play the flute.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I want to get into the process of taking Neverwinter, as well as some of the other MMOs more seriously. I spent the largest portion of my time on xbox playing competitive games because thats kind of the main spotlight of the platform lies, now having moved to PC, Ive experienced communities of people who take these games VERY seriously and they have alot of fun doing so. I was casually strolling through guilds in Neverwinter and to be honest, almost just accepted a high level join in and then leave later guild, until I saw the "pantless and drunken" part of your info. I thought to myself, I spend my time gaming drunk and pantless, this must be the place for me!"

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is it that sparks the idea to start such a serious, and well put together guild? Friends for life wanting to expand the circle? like what got you guys to this point?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
He probably hands me a bag of meth because what else would an old geezer in a dark dank cave hand a complete stranger?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hello Krath! and Welcome to the app process, the process goes by this, you need 4 votes to get in and 3 votes is normally a No go from the higher ups, including me. I see you are applying with Neverwinter, so you should be getting a guild invite soon. I saw in your app, that you are a Cod fan, and so am I! I enjoy shooter games alot, they are like home base for me, gamer wise lol What kind of guns do you use in game and why? if you need any help at all, we will be happy to help and Good luck with your App and also be sure to stay active in game and here, we normally look for both efforts during the process :)

Last edited:
Hey! Im an SMG user all the way, in current CoD Im mostly on the AUG and the Uzi atm, no stock, small grips, anything fast, with good hipfire :)
You hype for Cold War?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hey! Im an SMG user all the way, in current CoD Im mostly on the AUG and the Uzi atm, no stock, small grips, anything fast, with good hipfire :)
You hype for Cold War?
I'm honestly half and half on the release, I have gotten every single Cod since Ghosts came out back then, AW was my favorite, and actually SMGS are my main as well, so that is cool Dude :) what kind of game modes do you play mostly? :)

I'm honestly half and half on the release, I have gotten every single Cod since Ghosts came out back then, AW was my favorite, and actually SMGS are my main as well, so that is cool Dude :) what kind of game modes do you play mostly? :)
Hardcore search for the most part, but really any hardcore game mode is my thing. I wish I was into Warzone but Im just really bad at it LMAO

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hardcore search for the most part, but really any hardcore game mode is my thing. I wish I was into Warzone but Im just really bad at it LMAO
haha and nice! I tried warzone maybe twice since they launched it, but never got into it enough as I do the other game modes. I still need to play the campaign, which I haven't done yet either lol I game hop alot as well.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Are there any other shooters that you enjoy playing? or is it just Cod :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
Its great :) questing like crazy in Neverwinter, plus we have a holiday tomorrow? I just might finish the main quest line

Yours?
Congrats Dude! my weekend has been full of DDO and Avengers, Dead by Daylight, and then working on my classes, appreciate you asking :)

arkle

Promoter
Psst...ever thought of getting an avatar for your application? It can make it stand out in a crowd...

What's your background in D&D/fantasy RPG?

Personally I played first edition in a school games club and have played DDo for about 10 years now.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the app process,

Hopefully, you've tracked down some Neverwinter people by now, but if not, you can join our custom in game chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite.

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process Krath! I been playing guitar , bass for over forty years and my wife still accuses me of being a musician. So How many guitars. Also as an ESO player have you ever considered it ? NW isnt bad I was just wondering because so many play NW. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom