App: Kontrol - Neverwinter (0/3)

Harplager

Promoter
What is your favorite thing to bake? I can't bake anything unless it comes in a "kit". Tried sourdough bread during quarantine. Yeast turned the water and sugar into hooch, not fluffy dough.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Nothing much going on this weekend just chilling and watching shows at home for most of the weekend, hows yours coming along?
its coming lol Fall classes started early for me, so that will keep extra busy aside from my work and home life mostly. Thank you for asking :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
Talked more to Kontrol through discord, really nice guy and the interactions have been going well overall :)

arkle

Promoter
Well i see no one has talked you through the app process - or mentioned the avatar requirement...so hello and here it is in summary

You get to put in an app and while its running we get to find out if we like you while sneakily you decide if you like us. If we do and you get 4 YES votes then you are in, and can hope from branch to branch easily. If however we get 3 NO votes, usually from inactivity or too much drama, we go our separate ways.

We like avatars as it helps to personalise the application and acts as a visual reminder of who is who; we will also apply cod psychology to it. So get an avatar, you wont get a YES vote from me til you do.

Finally embedding photos is easy, use the insert image icon in the bar above the message.

And good luck.

arkle

Promoter
Is that tumble weed i see? on the horizon but coming this way? probably be here by next week...

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Have you been able to meet up with any of us in game yet?

Top Bottom