App: Kontrol - Neverwinter (0/0)

User name: Kontrol

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Kontrol (Character Name)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Running home from my grab after a late night of drinks and had to pee urgently, reached my doorstep and couldnt find my keys . Ran to my neighbours plant to pee into the pot. felt so relieved until my neighbour and some friends come out the lift behind me. FUCK LOL.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job, bartender.. beacuse. worst job was working for a condo management team.. tenants can be ultra bitches sometimes.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Counter strike, DOTA and some blizzard games. Theyre the games i grew up with and they always remind me of my childhood.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My ex gf, crazy bitch id give her the title the banshee cos of how vulgar she gests when shes angry. nasty boss.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I can play drums and im kinda good at it. i have a diploma in baking and pastry so i bake cool stuff from time to time ( dunno where i can send photos maybe if you guys showed me a link)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Any guild that has a thorough application process usually takes the game and their members seriously so i know id be in good hands.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
i have been a forgotten realms/DnD fan since young. always wanted to play a DnD mmo. RA Salvatore was my hero growing up. i grew up on drizzt and everyone else and cadderly bonaduce and all those legendary stories. Starting a new mmo is a big undertaking to understand all the mechanics and what not. the only questions ill ask is how to improve my toon as i progress with the game.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A dildo. Cos old caves have usually old wailing banshees and i have good aim. il throw it in her mouth and ill escape her wails.

Hello Kontrol! Welcome to the app process, I see you are applying with Neverwiner, you should be getting a guild invite soon, and some yellow named peep should be by and let you know how the process works. Which blizzard games are referring to? and have you tried any other mmos? and if you need any help at all, please let one of us know, and we will be happy to help! and best of luck with the App, Dude :)

thanks alot silent, i am in the guild already. l have played nearly every mmo i existence to be honest. WoW, eve online, cabal, silkroad online, maplestory, dragonest, black desert online, ragnarok, eso, final fantasy shadowbringers just to name a few.. and as for blizzard games every single one theyve come up with ive played them all and still play them sometimes.

thanks alot silent, i am in the guild already. l have played nearly every mmo i existence to be honest. WoW, eve online, cabal, silkroad online, maplestory, dragonest, black desert online, ragnarok, eso, final fantasy shadowbringers just to name a few.. and as for blizzard games every single one theyve come up with ive played them all and still play them sometimes.
nice! shoot me your battlenet Id, I'll add you, if you don't mind :)

Got some great conversation in Discord (Thanks Gwynn!) with Kontrol, really enjoyed the chat and happy to have someone in my time zone to play with.

nice! glad to hear, he got to run with another Uey, I recently added him to battlenet, hopefully get some gaming time there :)

Got some great conversation in Discord (Thanks Gwynn!) with Kontrol, really enjoyed the chat and happy to have someone in my time zone to play with.
Had a good convo with you too and learned alot about the game. :) thanks for all the advice and help. Looking forward to playing more with you in the future.

Which Salvatore book is your favorite? I forget off the top of my head which title, but I really enjoyed Drizzt's battle with Entreri after he got the magical bracelets. Also Errtu.

Which Salvatore book is your favorite? I forget off the top of my head which title, but I really enjoyed Drizzt's battle with Entreri after he got the magical bracelets. Also Errtu.

Ahhh.. what you like is the Legacy of the drow series. For me i loved the icewind dale trilogy. i really love icewind dale and the setting of it. It should be no surprise that ive played icewind dale and icewind dale 2 many many times over. And more than Drizzt, i really like Jarlaxle and Kimmuriel more than the companions of the hall. I used to follow them but they got a little bland in the later years... but yeah drizzt and entreri for legendary battles always.

Lemme ask you this... How often do you perform the Down with the Sickness opening on the drums just do feel better?

You do anything fun for your weekend? sorry we haven't crossed paths in the gaming world yet Dude. hopefully soon :)

Top Bottom