App: knuckles - neverwinter :) (0/0)

User name: knuckles

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
neverwinter :)

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? knuck, he's a master wizard(aspiring)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
oh so many to choose from. Staying in a bad relationship, isn't that always the dumbest and most can relate to it once in there life. Once used a medical instrument as a fairy wand. embarrassing

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
my current job is the coolest, im an eye dr. Construction was the worst, its to hot in Vegas!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
super mario brothers, yes old school. Path of Exile, why cause its free and changes all the time. Any rpg as my generic number 3.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My mom. lol You can pick your friends but not your family.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Im an eye doctor! I can bring cool eye dr stories to the table. I have lived in different parts of the states so stories there!

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
i like your your sales pitch. You sound like cool cats. See what i did there, i used your own words. ;) Me and my friend play when we can and just try to have fun

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
To people with yellow, green, or purple names, I would like to join your guild and i have a friend that would follow! Bonus, thats like a 2 for 1 deal. How many is in the guild?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
if he's wise and told me going alone is dangerous, then i would hope he would give me some kind of summoning staff. With a fleet of minions and companions your never alone. Or maybe a teleport scroll

Hi Knuckles! welcome to the App Process..I see you are applying with Neverwinter, I played a while back, and enjoyed the content it had to offer...You should be getting a guild invite soon to for Neverwinter, that way you can game and be in chat with the other Ueys...What class do you play? and why do you enjoy the game?..I really like RPG's as well, just depends on the gaming mood at hand for me lol I game hop alot haha...let us know if you need anything, and we will be happy to help you and be sure to stay active here and in game as well..Best of luck with the App! :)

Hi Knuckles! welcome to the App Process..I see you are applying with Neverwinter, I played a while back, and enjoyed the content it had to offer...You should be getting a guild invite soon to for Neverwinter, that way you can game and be in chat with the other Ueys...What class do you play? and why do you enjoy the game?..I really like RPG's as well, just depends on the gaming mood at hand for me lol I game hop alot haha...let us know if you need anything, and we will be happy to help you and be sure to stay active here and in game as well..Best of luck with the App! :)
thnx! im an aspiring wizard. lol

And here i thought the whole Vegas thing would catch your attention. Here is a picture of what i used for a fairy wand.
Let your imagination run wild! lol
I'm in Vegas, don't have to tell me about how hot it is lol.

If I didn't know you were an eye doctor, I would have serious questions about how that thing is used.

How about a story about your pet(s)? If you don't have one now, a story from your childhood about your pet or a friend's pet. Bonus if you have pictures!

Learnedhand

Ufficer
Hi, welcome to the application process.

If you want to join the gang in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom chat channel in game, introducing yourself as a new applicant, and requesting a recruit invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line.

Tell us a good eye Dr. story.

Top Bottom