App: Klych - mainly DDO, LOTRO, Neverwinter (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
mainly DDO, LOTRO, Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
DDO= KLYCH ( Sarlona server)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
none :(

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I was getting ready for a raid ( WOW) with my brother and was having problems with my mic. So at one point, my cat jumps onto my keyboard and I guess pressed on the right key and mic turns on just as Im going on about when I had explosive diarrhea and pretty much everyone from the raid heard my story and all I start to hear is everyone laughing through my headset. I really never lived that one down....lol

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
coolest job : stage dancer at raves ( loved all the free stuff and glow sticks when they were cool :p )

Worst job : cashier at a dep ( drunk people wanting to buy more alcohol when it was closed )

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
DDO (Im a DnD whore ! )

WOW ( its the crack of mmorpgs )

LOTRO ( come on , who wouldnt ! )

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Drunk person on bus who decided to puke ON me right before my work shift and had to work smelling like that!

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Remember that glow stick love thing when I was mucho younger .....long long time ago in a galaxy far far away .....I was the queen of glow sticks ! ( yes there will be a picture )

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
community is awesome

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is the answer to the universe?

What is the quote that darth vader says to luke in the iconic scene in Empire strikes back ?

How many doctor Whos have there really been ?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Hopefully a paper with the exact reason WHY its dangerous to go in and if not a light saber and the leash to a highly trained and protective gorgon.

Yes my avatar is the only way i could find to upload the picture....yeah not too tech savvvy ...lol :p

Last edited:
HI Kylch! How are you doing? and Welcome to the App Process..some yellow named peep should be by and walk you through on we do things...I see you play Neverwinter and DDO...DDO has become one of my mains in the gaming world...I really enjoyed the classes I've played..im on my 2nd life as a Warlock...I was a cleric on the first....Should be getting a guild invite soon to Neverwinter and DDO....What class do you play on DDO and Neverwinter? I also have a pally on Neverwinter, shes a level 13 i think lol I personally game hop to much =p If you need any help at all, please let one of us know, and we will be happy to help you...and good luck with your App! hopefully we will see you soon in DDO :)

HI Kylch! How are you doing? and Welcome to the App Process..some yellow named peep should be by and walk you through on we do things...I see you play Neverwinter and DDO...DDO has become one of my mains in the gaming world...I really enjoyed the classes I've played..im on my 2nd life as a Warlock...I was a cleric on the first....Should be getting a guild invite soon to Neverwinter and DDO....What class do you play on DDO and Neverwinter? I also have a pally on Neverwinter, shes a level 13 i think lol I personally game hop to much =p If you need any help at all, please let one of us know, and we will be happy to help you...and good luck with your App! hopefully we will see you soon in DDO :)
Hello Silentgurl :D Im doing well ..yeah I love everythind dungeons and dragons...I have 3 leve 70s in neverwinter ...paladin..control wizard and GWF.. but right now im addicted to DDO...im still owrking on my first life as a warlock ( still just lev 22 ) and deciding whether im going to epic reincarnate only or do a true reincarnate after back to 1 and start a sorc life ? I follow a few youtubers ...Gingerspyce is amazing and is making me think of maybe a druid life as wellbut we will see. Im looking to enjoy these games with other fellow gamers ..I work overnight so im up usually around 20-22 EST playing if not even later as sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night. Ill see u in DDO im sure ..is that your name in ddo ? Havnet played neverwinter in a while but if you need any help let me know paladins are sweet ! GWF is incredibly fun :D

doyler

NWO Guild Leader
Ufficer
we have a great ddo group and i am sure you will find lots of great ueys there, and neverwinter branch will always welcome you

arkle

Ufficer
Looks like i get to do the administrative bit...

Welcome to the app process...its a great idea to have a look at a few accepted and rejected applications. We take the app process seriously as we want everyone to be happy in the guild and drama free. So keep active in your app, chat to us, we chat to you and hopefully in a week or few you will have the 4 yes votes you need to be accepted. Conversely, be inactive without telling us, or being a DQ, could get you 3 no votes and rejected...I'm sure that wont happen but so as you know...

I will send you over a DDO guild invite shortly and hopefully we can see you in game. The DDO branch most uses mumble for voioce comms although other parts of the community use discord. Given the range of games you have listed you might also want to pop over to the relevant branch to speed up vote gathering.

Btw you can have more than one provisional guild invite so if you have other alts you want to play put the names in this thread - helps being able to group up with others. And when you do group up or speak to a member be sure to let them know you are a new applicant and ask them to pop over to your app andd say how awesome you are,

Sounds like you have been a long time player? Is that right? What quests/raids do you like and which not?

Looks like i get to do the administrative bit...

Welcome to the app process...its a great idea to have a look at a few accepted and rejected applications. We take the app process seriously as we want everyone to be happy in the guild and drama free. So keep active in your app, chat to us, we chat to you and hopefully in a week or few you will have the 4 yes votes you need to be accepted. Conversely, be inactive without telling us, or being a DQ, could get you 3 no votes and rejected...I'm sure that wont happen but so as you know...

I will send you over a DDO guild invite shortly and hopefully we can see you in game. The DDO branch most uses mumble for voioce comms although other parts of the community use discord. Given the range of games you have listed you might also want to pop over to the relevant branch to speed up vote gathering.

Btw you can have more than one provisional guild invite so if you have other alts you want to play put the names in this thread - helps being able to group up with others. And when you do group up or speak to a member be sure to let them know you are a new applicant and ask them to pop over to your app andd say how awesome you are,

Sounds like you have been a long time player? Is that right? What quests/raids do you like and which not?

I think this process is amazing by the way..it is reassuirng to see that if someone makes it through the voting process they at least reallly want to be a part of this community !! Love it ....Ive been playing DDO on and off since 2013 ..but only recently been turned on by it ...honestly it was because of the youtuber Voodu/gingerspyce that I really want to get through some past lives and feel that I am equipped to do it my goal is probably to end up with a viable caster class as I just love elminster/gandalf !! Im almost got my sigil for orchard and I did all the shroud setup ..slowly going down the list of the raids and getting ready for them. I also have a artificer named TheMInd lev 16 if you could send a invite to that would be awesomeness :D Looking forward to seeing you in game....just logged back onto my neverwinter characters and felt really lost ( havent played in like 9 months lol...) I will download mumble ( i think that was the software I was using with my mic incident mentioned above !! ) but I do have discord ( what is the server to join ? )

OOOO just got my invite to the DDO guild woohooo.... and also you mentioned to pop over to the relevant branch ( ie ddo ) what does that mean exactly ? to go ingame or in the forums?

arkle

Ufficer
Hello again. I should have asked what timezone you are in...most ddo'ers are in various US/N American zones but we do have a few EU/UK timezone players such as yours truly. I'll send TheMInd a probie invite too.

So as a probie you don't get access to our specific branch/game threads...you can visit the various application folders and the Thirsty Troll. In order to get your 4 votes I'd recommend

- posting here often
- making yourself known in whichever game you are playing
- pop in to mumble or discord; don't necessarily restrict yourself just to the DDO channels
- if you want to play some NWO as a probie shout here and someone from that branch will let you know how to do it
- if you are interested in a thread or have a comment on something in the Thirsty Troll let your fingers do the talking

So I should also have said once you are accepted, there is no mandatory attendance rules, contributions etc - just adhere to the Uey rules, basically play nicely with respect.

Most DDO branch members are currently cycling through racial or heroic/epic past lives, or collecting reaper xp, rather than raiding. If however there is a desire to run particular raids we try and fit these in on a weekend. A lot of players have multiple alts so you should be able to find someone who will join you.

arkle

Ufficer
Oh and one pro-tip, if you take your warlock all the way to 30, you can do an epic TR back to 20 then an heroic/racial/iconic TR - 2 past lives at one go. You will need two hearts of wood, be careful which ones you choose.

Oh and one pro-tip, if you take your warlock all the way to 30, you can do an epic TR back to 20 then an heroic/racial/iconic TR - 2 past lives at one go. You will need two hearts of wood, be careful which ones you choose.
Awesome and thank you for the tip ..still deciding if im just going to epic reincarnate a few time as it seems pretty easy with warlock and then star the herpoic ones? Any suggestions?

Totally saw the DDO post on an all warlock group ..hope it still is running as that is really OP and would love to join :p Also Im from EST montreal and as I work overnight Im mostly on nights except from my weekends which are sunday , monday , tuesday :D

arkle

Ufficer
Started a couple of quests with Klych before my ISP or the server let me down.

Hope to see you more later...

Started a couple of quests with Klych before my ISP or the server let me down.

Hope to see you more later...
That was a blast ..though not a great zerger ...lol ..always curious what is around the corner !

Welcome aboard!

The all-warlock group is amazingly fun, it is mostly cake-walking through til ya party wipe... which occasionally happens, but thus far we have done pretty much everything at Reaper2+ and only had to waive off of one quest (nope don't remember, too much DDO evidently leads to poor recall of specific quests).

In any case, I bumped into Klych on the ship, I was just doing crafting, and said howdy, seems pretty nice!

The group is on mostly evenings, it is around 1800PST or so. Weekends have been more active for us lately.

--L

Welcome aboard!

... and only had to waive off of one quest (nope don't remember, too much DDO evidently leads to poor recall of specific quests).

--L
That would be the Temple of Elemental Evil part 2 -- the end boss hits too hard to manage with a hireling healer.

Hello Silentgurl :D Im doing well ..yeah I love everythind dungeons and dragons...I have 3 leve 70s in neverwinter ...paladin..control wizard and GWF.. but right now im addicted to DDO...im still owrking on my first life as a warlock ( still just lev 22 ) and deciding whether im going to epic reincarnate only or do a true reincarnate after back to 1 and start a sorc life ? I follow a few youtubers ...Gingerspyce is amazing and is making me think of maybe a druid life as wellbut we will see. Im looking to enjoy these games with other fellow gamers ..I work overnight so im up usually around 20-22 EST playing if not even later as sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night. Ill see u in DDO im sure ..is that your name in ddo ? Havnet played neverwinter in a while but if you need any help let me know paladins are sweet ! GWF is incredibly fun :D
yes Silentgurl is my name in game as well...and thats cool! I appreciate the help in NW...Sorry for the late reply...glad to see you are able to hook up with the other Ueys and game with them..hopefully we will cross paths soon! lol thats crazy schedule you have there =p

we have a great ddo group and i am sure you will find lots of great ueys there, and neverwinter branch will always welcome you
that says ALOT coming from you..even though you are a dorkface half of the time..but Thank you for saying that Doyler...means alot! :)

Welcome aboard!

The all-warlock group is amazingly fun, it is mostly cake-walking through til ya party wipe... which occasionally happens, but thus far we have done pretty much everything at Reaper2+ and only had to waive off of one quest (nope don't remember, too much DDO evidently leads to poor recall of specific quests).

In any case, I bumped into Klych on the ship, I was just doing crafting, and said howdy, seems pretty nice!

The group is on mostly evenings, it is around 1800PST or so. Weekends have been more active for us lately.

--L
woah! you actually being nice to someone..Im shocked! lol =p

Top Bottom