App: KingCee35 - Neverwinter, Warframe (0/0)

User name: KingCee35

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, Warframe

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? NW: KingCee35, WarFrame: KingCee35

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well where to start... most recently I was in a motorcycle accident, I had just finished getting my Kawasaki Ninja ZX9R ready for a go around town just to get out and ride, my girlfriend had made plans for us to go on a few errands so I had decided to lest ride up to storage and put my bike away for the night... well leaving my buddies house. I on my bike, my girlfriend on my tail, had started into traffic and I noticed a car in the turning lane ahead, little to my knowledge he either didn't see me or didn't care enough to stop and ran right into me and my bike. I went down and sucked under the vehicle, luckily I came out from under the other side alive. (I know i know it's not dumbest, or embarrassing, or funniest story......Yet....) so after the EMTs arrived with a bajillion police, I had suffered a broken clavicle, 3 pelvic fractures, a torn tendon in my right foot, a nice shinner in the right eye and a hematomas that covered about 80% of my right eye, and as my girl drives me up to the hospital they get me right into MRI and this is where it gets good, they wanted to give me a shot of morphine. they thought i was in a pretty bad shape.... I put a stopper in that plan and was like "no no no, I don't get down like that man." so we negotiated, and they talked me into a half a dose, then i thought about it... "No No, maybe like a quarter of a dose..... No no no maybe make it like an eighth of a dose. I don't get down like that. I hate pain killers." so they gave me the 1/8th dose, and I'm laying on the bed being wheeled around and looking up at the doctor, and i pop off with "hey doc, you think imma die??" and he replied "If I thought you where going to die, do you really think I'm going to tell you that?" I laughed and said "No, that's why I'm asking" he smirked and wheeled me passed my girlfriend as she finished my paperwork, as a male Nurse was racing to tell her that I was some kind of beast, I was inhuman or something, apparently from my arrival there had been 3 more motorcycle accidents come in all of which suffering minor bruses and bumps, and mine was the worst on the list and i had consented to the least amount of pain killers out of the 4, in total i had a single 1/8th a dose of morphine, 2 Tylenol, and 2 oxycodones in a 3 day stay in the hospital... I was sitting beside myself when i heard the news like OMG what the hell is this crap im knock knock knocking on the demons door...... and these people are like full dose maybe 2, as im being wheeled around cracking jokes and laughing with hospital staff unable to walk, or even sit up correctly and I'm like "nah that ain't for me ill just sit here in my pain and power through the American way." Dumbest Experience of my entire life.... from the motorist who didn't care to stop after running me over, to the absolute sissys that couldn't handle their own twisted ankle for 10 minutes...... Moral of my rant here... Drugs are bad mmmmKay...... and doctors won't tell you what they are thinking after MRI's....... shifty doc, really shifty...... p.P,

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
coolest job, i would have to say was when I got to drive my buddy's tahoe around for the show truck at an event, Black 2004 Chevy Tahoe, 26" duscanii rims, lowered rear coilsprings, 5000watt planet audio amp, 4 Alpine Type R 15s in a single box, backdoors chained shut, and my job was to make the most noise i could possibly handle as i drove up to the event..... HOLY HELMET BATMAN!!!! I never had such a good massage in my entire life, or my firstbornes.... like that was heaven. and don't even think there was a kidney stone in sight, for miles around (ultra-sonic therapy humor). the worst job I've ever had was in Arkansas working for none other then the famous chicken prossessors you all know and may even love Tysons.... murdering 30000 birds daily for chicken, some sick shit goes down in that place... and imma leave it there at that sorry yall. ewww.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Spyro.... it's spyro dudes that lil dragons kick ass dont care who ya are. Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles... godda get it in Kawabunga style with a half shell to boot. and Castlevania / Legacy of Kain... hands down favorite of the franchises both awesome play throughs
and so wat if in school they used to call me one of the "Goth kids" just cause i wore allot of black clothing, or even if it's still true.... i do wat i want lol you should too.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
i used to have this blind neighbor, had 3 kids, and this man would just not stop, got a cat to appease the kids, didn't hold attention long enough, got a dog to appease the kids, pooped too much or ran off i can't remember.... didn't work, baught these children 4 wheelers all 2 stroke and used plain old petrol fuel and fried the engines and wouldn't stop with wanting me to just magically fix these machines that those kids never had a reason or a excuse of owning.... always everytime i got home soon as my car was off there he was pushing and pushing me to fix these things that they had simply destroyed for just kicks....

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
well I have a plan in the works to run Automobiles from bongs..... like Cheech and chong.... the theory is to quadruple fuel range in almost any vehicle i can install in and I've been working on some alt fuels ideasgr in the same sense to go along side my initial idea of running cars off of a bubbling device that is literally Air in and fuel out at 100 miles to the gallon of gasoline...

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
yall have something, and i can't quite put my finger on it but yall acutally seem like you put time, into your persona. and it really just hit me funny and i thought hey maybe these guys aren't just another stand in guild form just to occupy space in the character menu. maybe i can be apart of a small gaming community instead of just another digital number just running around out there in the millions of numbers just nameless and infinite. maybe yall are more then just these games, like actual people out there kickin it and having a drink some place...

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
So first and foremost, what made you guys, and gals decide to actually put forth this much effort to get these responses and go through all these applications this way? I know for the community, but like I'm curious if yall where close friends that started out playing together and it just blew up. or did yall just come together outta the blue and get this all a poppin??

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
He hands me a Sigl, a Crest of sorts, small and insignificant to the average passer by, because it's more then metal, it's insignia, a symbol of a belonging to a group far more important than this cave, or this game, or even these technologies used to simply escape for a few hours and just play a game with good friends and great company, for the hell of it lets get it in game fans till our fingers bleed and our eyes burn lets get this party started and for the very few that can actually get together and drink one, drink one for me too cause I can't make it in person but I'll be here in digital essence and fighting spirit like tigers blood........WINNING!!!

Krishach

Promoter
Welcome to the U app... I must say nice application. We have an old-timer thread that started for people with a decade or more in the U. Maybe they'll chime in, assuming they remember that far back.

I can say for me it was a group that placed life above game, and community above an individual... But with the attitude of Jimmy Buffet. I loved the acceptance criteria: "would you have a drink with this person?" It opened it up to far more than just "gaming." If anyone can prove that you can be a good, comfortable, and safe community while simultaneously joining about their kidnap van and calling each other names, the U can.

CHEF! CHEF B! Come on in. If Chef B can't scare you off nothing will.

I did warframe back before the graphics update in... 9, I think? Do you play another multiplayer games, like casuals or co-ops and so forth?

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the proces. i can assure you its worth it! So I like this

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
yall have something, and i can't quite put my finger on it but yall acutally seem like you put time, into your persona. and it really just hit me funny and i thought hey maybe these guys aren't just another stand in guild form just to occupy space in the character menu. maybe i can be apart of a small gaming community instead of just another digital number just running around out there in the millions of numbers just nameless and infinite. maybe yall are more then just these games, like actual people out there kickin it and having a drink some place...

We are kinda like the Addams family, hell I love them more than most of my real family. Being fair, having patience and being helpful is a big part of us as we actually play many different games. How patient are you?? I played warfram for quite a qhile but couldnt get past mr 12. So you said Yall, about where are you if I may ask?? Good luck!!

Hey, welcome to the U!
Grab up a cold one and meet us in game! I play Neverwinter nightly, but I usually ain't on long. If you see me, and need a hand with anything, just holler at me.

Krishach

Promoter
Have you had a chance to read in the forums, perhaps to post? How about meeting up with any UEYs in-game?

arkle

Promoter
That's some serious effort there with the OP and given that, I'm not even gong to mention the days since the OP.

You need to also stay active in the forum and in-game; hope you pop back soonist.

Top Bottom