App: Kel - Neverwinter (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Ran Kel through their first MEs today, and they were really easy to run with. Good questions, caught on right away.
Going to get things started here with a YES vote.

Here I go, poking Duranor's application ;-)

I also grew up with Dungeons & Dragons, like the old D&D Basic (red books), and D&D Expert (blue books). Then came 2nd Edition, good times there.

I like 5th Edition because it simplified things again. The game is supposed to be fun and easy for new players to enjoy.

Kel

Thanks for the help, Tron. Looks like I am close to gathering my own runes instead of relying on others for those in the ME's.

I had help from a couple other guild mates, thanks to you guys as well and sorry for not catching your names. There are only three names to remember: character, account and forum!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
All I needed to see was positive in game interaction, yes.

Welcome to Uey Kel!!!

Now you can see and write in Alliance chat.

~ Helval, dwarven Paladin of Torm. Field Medic

Kel

LOL, Awesome news! :) Thank you. Special thanks to Tron, Tallon, Learnedhand and Arkle. I'm looking forward to some voice interaction...though the Neverwinter gameplay doesn't really require it like other games. I also like the interaction we get together with the forum and discord.

I'm planning on a run to the cabin this weekend in the argo...so won't be online much until Sunday night. I plan on getting some video that I can share, however. Should be on Friday night.

Kel

Yay, I can post again! What do I have to do if I want to post in the FFXIV forum? Thanks for helping me get back on the forums, ObiWanJabroni.

Top Bottom