App: Kami God - League of Legends, Black Desert, DND, (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

arkle

Promoter
Joseph carr Rutherford Carenet Sauvignon. Why because it will complement the garlic in the steak. Plus 2013 was a good year for this wine.
I was hoping for some sort of beer but then I'm uncouth; Cab Sav will do at a pinch.

Liking the app so far, keep it up, encourage anyone you play with to come and post here that you are awesome in word and deed and the votes will flood in.

Hey, good app so far. Do you think love is real, or is it just a chemical reaction in the brain whose purpose is to create family bonds in order to increase the success rate of raising offspring?

Do cows love?

We played Borderlands 2 the other day. Talked in mumble for a bit too. Seems to have a good sense of humor. As long as you don't talk about Pokémon. For some reason he has it out for Pikachu! I give him three of these! :):):) and one of these:D

Hey, good app so far. Do you think love is real, or is it just a chemical reaction in the brain whose purpose is to create family bonds in order to increase the success rate of raising offspring?

Do cows love?
Well because it is chemical reaction i do think that it is real. But as humans we need to have bonds to survive and thrive we're a lot like bees in that sense. I don't think it is part of our need to build bonds it just left over from a time long past, like we can kinda see it with Baby Boomer Generation to Gen Z people are having less and less children.

Cows do love, they love how much i love to eat them.

We played Borderlands 2 the other day. Talked in mumble for a bit too. Seems to have a good sense of humor. As long as you don't talk about Pokémon. For some reason he has it out for Pikachu! I give him three of these! :):):) and one of these:D
I don't know what it is about that rat. Everytime it speaks i just want to go into the TV/Game and kick it.

Cows do love, they love how much i love to eat them.
So cows are masochists? I guess that explains why their leather is used for all those whips and zipper masks and bustiers.

I feel like we've all learned something here.

So cows are masochists? I guess that explains why their leather is used for all those whips and zipper masks and bustiers.I feel like we've all learned something here.
LOL, Im glad I taught someone the importance for Cows to be Masochists.

Yes #3 for Kami God. One more and you're in...and I will expect many steaks for celebration!

I do have one more question. What is your take on A1 sauce? I like it with beef, but I also feel bad about slathering steak with it as steak is also good without it. A1, is it a must have or an insult to your beef cooking skills?

Yes #3 for Kami God. One more and you're in...and I will expect many steaks for celebration!

I do have one more question. What is your take on A1 sauce? I like it with beef, but I also feel bad about slathering steak with it as steak is also good without it. A1, is it a must have or an insult to your beef cooking skills?
A1 is not that bad. TBH it depends on how the steak is seasoned. If the meat is just salt and pepper A1 is good but if some one put salt, pepper, garlic, sauteed onions and mushrooms. Or put they will put their own sauce on it but you chump out for A1 you a lil bitch. Plus you can make a way better sauce with little butter, soy sauce, sauteed mushrooms/onion, pepper, beef bouillon, garlic, thyme. Some good shit.

Top Bottom