App: KaitThaRougarou - Neverwinter (4/0)

User name: KaitThaRougarou

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Z'tara

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I'm usually the mom friend so upon further reflection, the only story I could recall that was a relatively bad idea on my part was: I let a friend convince me to dye my hair pink to let her bleach and dye my hair in my bathroom. The reason was was not a good idea was because she is by no means a professional, we had no equipment, and my bathroom (in my rented apartment) ended up dyed pink. It did in fact come out of my security deposit.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Working in a library was by far the coolest because I love doing paperwork and the organization involved along with the general vibe and ambiance was excellent. The worst was definitely working customer service for a tech store; there's only so many times a day you can be treated like your not human until it affects your mental health.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
The Fable series will always be my comfort games; I fell in love with them as a kid and never stopped loving it. Earlier this year I got into the Dragon Age games and they quickly became one of my favorite series. I love games with a good story, and where choice is central. Lastly, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was the first game that I got invested in and every now and then I'll feel the urge to pull out the game cube and play, purely for nostalgia.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My cousin. Normally I am one of the most forgiving people you will ever meet, HOWEVER:
She constantly used racial slurs, and the first time she said one I reminded her that we are PASTY white so it's not our right to chose to say that, and she continued to say it and argue with me every time I called her out. There was a LOT more than that but that was the most angering thing she did.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Last January, my friend and I saw one singular concert and decided that "hey we should start a rock band." For reference, she has a background in classical singing and I have no musical experience whatsoever, so she set out to learn guitar and I started learning drums. Since we still are learning we don't have any music out yet, but we're having lots of fun along the way.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I noticed y'all placed a HEAVY emphasis on human decency and I really appreciated that and resonated with y'alls message.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Huzzah! Tis a sword! How else are ya gonna defeat Gannon and save the princess?

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Managed to get you invited to the in-game guild and chat channel. Thanks for being responsive!

Be sure to keep an eye on this application on at least a daily-ish basis, as people will ask a variety of questions to get to know you better.

Managed to get you invited to the in-game guild and chat channel. Thanks for being responsive!

Be sure to keep an eye on this application on at least a daily-ish basis, as people will ask a variety of questions to get to know you better.
Thanks!! And I’ll be sure to keep an eye out!!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
The worst was definitely working customer service for a tech store; there's only so many times a day you can be treated like your not human until it affects your mental health.
Interesting, did you just have a bad boss or was there a really bad corporate culture?

We are very much into the human decency here, which is the reason for this application process. You need four officer votes to get approved or three to be turned down. Now, this is also your chance to determine if this is a good place for you as well. Sometimes applicants don't work out because people are just looking for different things. We mostly just want to have a collection of people who enjoy casual gaming and hanging out online. Banter with us on this app for a bit and meet up with us online and it should all go well.

So what is your favorite decade? Mine is the 80's!

Red Devil

Guild Leader
Hi and welcome to the application process!
As tallon mentioned, we are for people, not for pixels.

First time (it was today, early morning for me) when I saw your and your sis applications, I was ... mmmmm rougarou .... I knew what is that and all the way to work I was rewinding the tape to remember. And then bam ... some kind of Louisiana fancy beast fairy tale 😅 And just your sister confirm it ...
You should too consider an avatar, i'm curious to see it :)
Also, you should know, we are using discord for voice comms, so you are welcome to join.

Interesting, did you just have a bad boss or was there a really bad corporate culture?

We are very much into the human decency here, which is the reason for this application process. You need four officer votes to get approved or three to be turned down. Now, this is also your chance to determine if this is a good place for you as well. Sometimes applicants don't work out because people are just looking for different things. We mostly just want to have a collection of people who enjoy casual gaming and hanging out online. Banter with us on this app for a bit and meet up with us online and it should all go well.

So what is your favorite decade? Mine is the 80's!
Hello! As far as customer service, it was actually just customers upset when they couldn’t return an item. Of course, I understand they might’ve had a bad day so I always tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. Also, a collection of people who enjoy casual gaming and hanging out online sounds PERFECT lol. I just wanna chill, have a few laughs, and play some games.
Ayyyyyyy, the 80s is my favorite too!!!! The movies and music released are just amazing!!

Hi and welcome to the application process!
As tallon mentioned, we are for people, not for pixels.

First time (it was today, early morning for me) when I saw your and your sis applications, I was ... mmmmm rougarou .... I knew what is that and all the way to work I was rewinding the tape to remember. And then bam ... some kind of Louisiana fancy beast fairy tale 😅 And just your sister confirm it ...
You should too consider an avatar, i'm curious to see it :)
Also, you should know, we are using discord for voice comms, so you are welcome to join.
Oooooo we love a sudden moment of realization 😂😂 and yeah the Rougarou is a old tale told to Cajun and Catholic kids about a werewolf like creature that lives in the swamps that will come for them if they misbehave 😂😂 if you’re interested in learning more and I’ll link ya to some info, or my sister is a bit more knowledgeable about the legends than me
Also I’d like to call attention to the fact that I found a picture of a rougarou that looks like he’s about to tell me to get off his lawn and I love it, he looks GRUMPY 😂

Attachments

I quote The Princess Bride at least once a day, I’m OBSESSED with Labyrinth, anything with Molly Ringwald is a CLASSIC, and I’m a big Star Wars fan. Oh uh I’m not good at choosing favorites; I listen to just about every genre so there’s just so much from the 80s! Anything in the 80s from Metallica and Slayer to New Kids on the Block, I’ll never skip it! Oooo and I’ll always JAM to Wham! However, outside of the 80s, the artist is listen to the most is Hozier! I listen to him a LOT- to the point where it’s become expected of me 😂

I quote The Princess Bride at least once a day, I’m OBSESSED with Labyrinth, anything with Molly Ringwald is a CLASSIC, and I’m a big Star Wars fan. Oh uh I’m not good at choosing favorites; I listen to just about every genre so there’s just so much from the 80s! Anything in the 80s from Metallica and Slayer to New Kids on the Block, I’ll never skip it! Oooo and I’ll always JAM to Wham! However, outside of the 80s, the artist is listen to the most is Hozier! I listen to him a LOT- to the point where it’s become expected of me 😂
Oops this was supposed to be in reply to Tallon’s question lol

Krishach

Promoter
I looked that up: i get results pointing at werewolf, or bigfoot... What does Rougarou mean?

I looked that up: i get results pointing at werewolf, or bigfoot... What does Rougarou mean?
It’s a Cajun cryptid, and looks very similar to a werewolf. The legends are mainly used to get Catholic children to behave, as it’s said to go after Catholics who don’t follow lent. There is a separate myth about a Cajun Bigfoot called the Honey Island Swamp monster and they both live out of the same region of swamps so they get confused a lot. My avatar is a Rougarou if you want a visualization!

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to "The Process!!" Girls...Um women with guitars always rock!!! If your friend is playing drums you might also consider bass. So is NW Your first mmo??Are your children grown yet?? Good luck!!

Welcome to "The Process!!" Girls...Um women with guitars always rock!!! If your friend is playing drums you might also consider bass. So is NW Your first mmo??Are your children grown yet?? Good luck!!
I’m actually on drums! However, I’ve always wanted to learn bass too! And NW is the first I’ve played in a while lol, I used to play mmos years ago but just kind of in passing. I’m only a mom in the sense I act like a mom to my friends, who most certainly don’t act grown lol

Fhaol

Promoter
Ahhh well if you ever get tired of NW come play ESO with us...drums are cool..I have a little one for my pagan activities...can I ask your age range please to tailor questions??? you can say like between 20 and 40ish lol..have a great weekend!!

I’m actually on drums! However, I’ve always wanted to learn bass too! And NW is the first I’ve played in a while lol, I used to play mmos years ago but just kind of in passing. I’m only a mom in the sense I act like a mom to my friends, who most certainly don’t act grown lol

Ahhh well if you ever get tired of NW come play ESO with us...drums are cool..I have a little one for my pagan activities...can I ask your age range please to tailor questions??? you can say like between 20 and 40ish lol..have a great weekend!!
Oo I’ve always thought paganism is interesting! I’m not religious but I love learning about different practices in order to better respect cultures and beliefs! And as far age range: 21-25 lol I’m gen z

Top Bottom