App: Justin Latham - FFXIV, Warframe (4/0)

@Fhaol thank you for the vote I appreciate it. I seek to participate fully with as much as I can. I am greatly enjoying my stay just on discord and forums alone.

Yes I'm still awake at 00:06 and so therefore first task of my day is to greet you guys so. GOOD MORNING UNREPENTANT HOPE YOU'RE DAY GOES ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR YOU!

Dude. Why?
Simple boredom and like one of my favorite memes says "just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a fun time". Also none of us was willing to catch like a normal frisbee more like catch to side arms out like jaws but the "frisbee" (saw) got stuck in a wall and cut it short after like 2 throws.

I do dumb stuff when bored and when you get a friend or two who also does dumb shit when bored you get two idiots a bad idea and alcohol in mix and that is what occupies us for like 5 minutes.

Thanks for the explanation regarding your char name. It sounds like you put some thought into it, pretty cool! :)
Yes I spent about 7 hours in character customization getting it accurate. Gave body dimensions of my preferred female anime character (yes I'm a nerd and have a waifu). Also the name took another 3 hours as my first 2 were taken and thinking of a proper name takes time and lot of effort.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hey Justin! I have seen some positive feedback about you, and it was very nice meeting you in discord the other day, we appreciate the times you get to pop in when you can due to your schedule, and you have my 3rd YES, vote, one more to go! :)

arkle

Promoter
I have to vote YES to this - so much enthusiasm every morning is getting me down :)

I played FFXIV for a few weeks, the folks over there are super helpful but i found it was too much running around and not enough doing for my taste. I only signed up for the free bit and it was a pain getting a group going. So went back to what I know best.

YES

Top Bottom