App: Justin Latham - FFXIV, Warframe (4/0)

@Kalaan I am gonna be running a R9 3950x 64gb Dominator 4400mghz ram ASUS ROG 3080 oc all water-cooled and overclocked. Also I'll be popular with the sacrifices to the blood Lily. Praise the blood Lily no I don't have one yet afaik but I look forward to worshipping the blood Lily.

The blood Lily memes are best.

@Kalaan I am gonna be running a R9 3950x 64gb Dominator 4400mghz ram ASUS ROG 3080 oc all water-cooled and overclocked. Also I'll be popular with the sacrifices to the blood Lily. Praise the blood Lily no I don't have one yet afaik but I look forward to worshipping the blood Lily.

The blood Lily memes are best.
I love everything about this post...

@Kalaan I'm glad you approve I spent nearly 8 grand on the parts and 2 grand of it just the water-cooling parts I'm using glass tubes rgb res pump combo gpu blocks (because I didn't say it but got 2 ASUS ROG STRIX 3080 oc cards) ram block vrm block and cpu block

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm going to start off voting with a YES on this one. He is super active on the app looks like a good fit.

Not supposed to be on phone now but also don't want to break my good streak of saying Good morning Unrepentant!

Also @tallon thanks for the vote I appreciate it. I give 200% to be as active as I can for this process.

I've spent some time chatting with Justin on a Discord and he seems like a really great guy who would fit in well in the U.

I've also had the chance to talk to Justin a few times now. Very nice person and fits really well with us in my opinion. Looking forward to playing with you when you finish/get a break from training.

Krishach

Promoter
We have started rotating some less time-intensive co-op games. We've played Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor 2, Vermintide 2, Among Us, Dead by Daylight, and others. Do you play any shorter map co-op games? Which might you recommend?

@Krishach I have some of those games and I am also interested in some but have not played any of them. I am much more a rpg and mmo player. With that said I have had interest in left for dead just never had someone to play with so just never played it. I'm open to games as I love finding new gems. I just tend to prefer playing with friends than without.

@Pratyeka I try to be as active as I can. It was a pleasure to meet and talk yesterday with you and the others on discord. Plan to do it again soon when I can.

Want to get this done before I hop on bus to Fort Sam Houston. GOOD MORNING UNREPENTANT HOPE YOUR DAY GOES GREAT!!

Well I have my phone for the bus ride to Fort Sam Houston so I will be available for a few hours to answer any and all questions or anything else anyone can come up with whatever it is.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Well I have my phone for the bus ride to Fort Sam Houston so I will be available for a few hours to answer any and all questions or anything else anyone can come up with whatever it is.
Don't worry about it, you have done your part and the rest will happen. This time of year is a bit hectic for a lot of people and this is also 2020 so everything is off.

I understand @tallon, but I still want to be open to everything. I've been as active as I could so far. no reason to slow it now. I will continue to say good morning every morning I am able and make myself available as much as possible.

Top Bottom