App: Instinct - NeverWinter (0/0)

User name: Instinct

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
NeverWinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Instinct (Trickster Rogue)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
fall into the sewer lol

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
i dont know actually, cause ive never had a job

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
far cry 3, cause the story was making me so excited

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
well, i dont have it

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
i have an ability to cook some foods

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
cause many unrepetant guild members are very friendly actually

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
will you teach a newbie patiently? lol, cause im not so good

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
AK47, so you can kill them before they got u

arkle

Promoter
Welcome Instinct to the app process.

This is where we get to hang out and discover whether you are a good fit for the community and for that matter whether you like us. In order to do that we are going to need a bit more meat on the bones of those answers. I'd recommend you have a look at some of the accepted applications to see what we are looking for and then fill out some more details.

There must be someone or some personality trait that sticks in your throat? The ganmes you would replay - why did you like them and why would you replay them? How did you fall in to a sewer?

Good luck!

Krishach

Promoter
Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
cause many unrepetant guild members are very friendly actually
Certainly one of my favorite answers. The community doesn't worry about skill level for activities; they worry about whether you fit in the community. This is also a good opportunity for you to explore the community history and make sure its right for you too! Please ask if you have any questions, either by PM, posting here, or in Thirsty Troll.

We do play some pick-up games, usually co-op: do you play any? We've done Left 4 Dead 2, Vermintide 2, Killing Floor 2, Dead by Daylight, Among Us, and more. Are there any others you might recommend?

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process...ao you have never had a job...ummm why not if I may ask also what would you do in this situation??
Good luck and please keep up with your app.

Top Bottom