App: Insequel - Neverwinter (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Insequel

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
I do not.

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Hard question right off the bat..
Well, everytime my friends and I go out drinking I do something dumb, people laugh at me and the day after I'm embarrassed (noone's ever embarrassed at the same time as they're drunk, duh).
But I guess there was this one time we were out drinking and canoeing down a river over two days. I had two pairs of shorts with me and for some reason the first pair got ripped only a few hours in the first day, so I went into the water to change (this canoe/kayakroute is very popular, rent-outs and whatnot). And i to this day do not know how, but i managed to lose both pairs of shorts in the murky water, and my kind friends refused to lend me shorts they had with them. Long story short i spent two days with dressed in two t-shirts, one on top and on the bottom(literally), with groups of friends and/or families looking at me like i'm a complete idiot.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I suppose the coolest job i've had is the one i have now, I'm a railsystems engineer, in the area of electricity and ducting. For example; It's pretty cool to go out to some shithole that needs a "renovated" trainstation, do a bunch of work, draw a bunch and then a few years later come back and see it's been built the way I decided.
The shittiest job i've had was as a store clerk, because some people should not be allowed to open their mouths..

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Warcraft III, I still play that game with a couple friends every now and then, it's just a perfect casual game with lots of custom maps.
Max Payne II, play it, and you'll see why.
Civilizations V, I can't find a better turn based strategy game that you can just relax and watch a movie while playing.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
A friend of a friend who will remain nameless, he just can't stop loving himself.
Clearly, he is more important than anyone else, and it's ok for him to cancel plans last minute and so on and so forth..
I'm sure you understand.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Coolness rule #1:
If I say something about me is cool, then it's not cool.

But I suppose the thing I find most cool, or that I'm most proud of, is that I've recently bought my own home and I'm renovating parts of it myself(with some help from the family). (Bonus: Accept me into the guild and I will provide pictures/video of the renovations upon request)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Not going to lie, it's the first one I clicked on in Neverwinter. The guy I asked was nice and sent me here, so I looked around and found it fit me perfectly. I love playing videogames in a relaxed manner. No drama, no anger, noone being rude.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Not a whole lot of questions right now, i'm sure they'll pop us as time passes.
I suppose i'm interested in the "You shouldn't sell items to guildies" rule, how come?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Zelda reference? Nice.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Thank you for your interest in Unrepentant Enterprises, Insequel. Here, we will help to foster your contribution to the hive mind by assimilating you into our...oh, hang on, wrong thread.

Hey, great app so far. Here's a quick run-down for the application process. Basically, play nice in game with other Ueys, have fun, and stay active in your application thread - if you notice that there has been a lack of posting here from members, feel free to kick us in the junk (or just post to ask where the feck everyone is). The yellow-named folks are the primary voters on membership; you must appease us gain four YES votes, and you're in. Three NO votes, and you're not in. The app process is basically a way for the U as a whole to kinda get to know you, to see if we're a good mutual fit. Basically, as long as you're not a narcissistic penis and type some words here once on a regular basis, you should be good.

So I was reading your app early as balls in the morning because I've got some stomach crap going on right now and have become one with the toilet. That said, I almost squeezed out some extra after reading your canoe story. That was glorious, and the idea of wearing a shirt down under for a day is intriguing; I may have to try it some day.

As far as guild/Neverwinter stuff, I'm sure one of our Ufficers (yellows) will give you more of a run-down on guild happenings, but I believe the rule for not selling stuff to guildies is more of an honor thing - give it to 'em, trade 'em, etc. I don't think anyone would just straight up ask for some expensive piece of gear for free, and guildies don't want to see "WTS Boots of Prostitution +5 pst" in guild chat. But like I said, one of our Neverwintering Ufficers can give more of an explanation on things.

Best of luck!

Hi, i think we're going to have to put this application on hold. There's a lot going on IRL now and i feel like i could use 28hour days so i could fit shit in.
That unfortunately means i cut back on PC time.

Thank you for your time though.

These things happen. We can put the app on hold for now - let us know when you're down to 23 hours needed, and we can revisit this app.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Seems dead to me I'm voting no for inactivity happy to rescind if they come back.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Yea, imma drop an inactivity NO here also. The applicant requested a hold, but that was back in February. Certaintly, I would rescind if the applicant comes back and wants to resume.

Top Bottom