App: Insanity - DDO (4/0)

Hi! thank you for the welcome! I'm currently a Dwarf Paladin, I think I'll be pushing for an IntimiTank just because the thought of a small character running up to a monster 3X his size and going "I'm gonna turn your insides into your outsides!" and having the monster get intimidated is funny
oh nice, never tried that class before, maybe I will do it once on my main. How are things on your end Dude? :)

Are there any games you really like without RPG elements? I do Elite, but that may be the most laid-back (read: slow) game of that type I've played.
I enjoy a lot of games, the only common element is difficulty, I enjoy very difficult games since the satisfaction is so much sweeter. For example I binged halo the master chief collection on legendary two months ago, I do have to stop playing for a day or two after getting stomped to “cool” down. I’ve only played a little elite dangerous myself, ideally I’d love to play it in VR. Chilling in space, warping past stars, exiting my warp drive to almost crater into a sun! How do you play elite dangerous? I was a armed miner slowly collecting resources and making a living.

oh nice, never tried that class before, maybe I will do it once on my main. How are things on your end Dude? :)
Not bad, just got back from some IRL things, I was gonna do some raid/learning from physics but couldn’t bc of the IRL stuff 😥 i might also make a production related class, while I was playing RuneScape I enjoyed making items, ended up having production levels at 80 while my combat was only 20.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
I enjoy a lot of games, the only common element is difficulty, I enjoy very difficult games since the satisfaction is so much sweeter. For example I binged halo the master chief collection on legendary two months ago, I do have to stop playing for a day or two after getting stomped to “cool” down. I’ve only played a little elite dangerous myself, ideally I’d love to play it in VR. Chilling in space, warping past stars, exiting my warp drive to almost crater into a sun! How do you play elite dangerous? I was a armed miner slowly collecting resources and making a living.
I made most of my money mining. Now I dabble in a bit of everything. I believe a good deal of the dedicated players are miners, but not all are. Kravensky's return as a dedicated explorer has lead to some pretty epic screenshots, and we had a couple combat-is-best folks.

Odyssey has finally wiped the dirt off its face from its launch, but I have to say the foot missions are quite a bit harder than the space ones at present. Here's hoping for more space stuff as the future rolls along. I wouldn't call it "difficult" by the standards of Halo 1 Legendary by any means. I think the only difficult games I play are RTS based.

I'm STILL struggling to 2v2 the adaptive Sorian AI that Forged Alliance Forever put together, and still haven't a prayer of 2v1. And it doesn't even cheat.

I made most of my money mining. Now I dabble in a bit of everything. I believe a good deal of the dedicated players are miners, but not all are. Kravensky's return as a dedicated explorer has lead to some pretty epic screenshots, and we had a couple combat-is-best folks.

Odyssey has finally wiped the dirt off its face from its launch, but I have to say the foot missions are quite a bit harder than the space ones at present. Here's hoping for more space stuff as the future rolls along. I wouldn't call it "difficult" by the standards of Halo 1 Legendary by any means. I think the only difficult games I play are RTS based.

I'm STILL struggling to 2v2 the adaptive Sorian AI that Forged Alliance Forever put together, and still haven't a prayer of 2v1. And it doesn't even cheat.
Yea it took me a while to figure out mining, like binding the laser to forward, took a solid 15 mins of google to even figure out how to fire my jump drive. I’ll have to boot back up some RTSs and give it a shot, its supreme commander right? it’s good to hear they don’t cheat…I’ve played way too many rts games where two down from the hardest difficulty they start cheating like mofos and on the hardest they Zerg rush you with end game units while you’ve only just gotten your first resource collection unit down

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Forged Alliance. Check out the mod and community manager at FAForever.com if you're interested.

Have you been able to tag up with anyone in DDO?

Last edited:
Forged Alliance. Check out the mod and community manager at FAForever.com if you're interested.

Have you been able to tag up with anyone in DDO?
I will have too! I have not yet, I’m still figuring out where everything is at and how to get there, the map is so massive XD

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Also if you're in to FPS or strategy games, Twitch Prime giveaways are pretty good at the moment. World War Z: Aftermath, Total War: Warhammer, and Jedi: Fallen Order are all free till the end of the month (if you have Prime).

Also if you're in to FPS or strategy games, Twitch Prime giveaways are pretty good at the moment. World War Z: Aftermath, Total War: Warhammer, and Jedi: Fallen Order are all free till the end of the month (if you have Prime).
ZOMG, imma have to play them, always wanted to get into the total war series! Thank you very much!

Fhaol

Promoter
Yea I just started DDO too.. I know it's an ancient game..trying a few classes before going deep. So far the only thing I dont like is you cant steer with your mouse/

Last edited:
Yea I just started DDO too.. I know it's an ancient game..trying a few classes before going deep. So far the only thing I dont like is you cant steer with your mouse/
there is a way to switch between mouse steer and key steer. I keep accidentally toggling it. (did a search, apparently its the FPS type key layout in the options. when I find it exactly ill let you know)

Duallium

DDO Guild Leader
Yep the "mouse steer" button by default should be "T" hence why many call it playing in "T-mode". I've found over the many many years of playing that I'm constantly toggling between both modes. I mainly use T-Mode for combat or looking around and switch back to WASD for long walks. Also if you haven't found the "auto-run" button (which should be "R" its a wonderful thing)

Fhaol

Promoter
I also saw a FPS mode button when you go to options that works.

Yep the "mouse steer" button by default should be "T" hence why many call it playing in "T-mode". I've found over the many many years of playing that I'm constantly toggling between both modes. I mainly use T-Mode for combat or looking around and switch back to WASD for long walks. Also if you haven't found the "auto-run" button (which should be "R" its a wonderful thing)
so thats the button I keep accidentally hitting! thank you so much! R you say? that will be extremally helpful!

Not bad, just got back from some IRL things, I was gonna do some raid/learning from physics but couldn’t bc of the IRL stuff 😥 i might also make a production related class, while I was playing RuneScape I enjoyed making items, ended up having production levels at 80 while my combat was only 20.
oh wow! sorry for the late reply, been a little busy on my side Dude, glad to see you are keeping up and checking in :)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
If you tag up in DDO, tell anyone you play with to come by and drop a comment. Game interaction trumps all.

Top Bottom