App: GreenDuckGamer - Final Fantasy 14, Minecraft, Rocket League, Star Trek Online, Vermintide (4/0)

Hey Green Duck Gamer, had a good time the other day* with you taking your first steps in Last Stand, didn't realize you were chatting via text in mumble until it was over, so that's on me.

Good interaction here so far, keep it up, it's well worth it. Dying Light is worth another go as well, the combination of parkour movement with the rather visceral combat makes for probably my favorite zombie game (perhaps tied with the State of Decay titles, both great in their own way).

If you enjoyed LFD so much, you should definitely check out World War Z on the Epic store, it's often on sale for about 15 $/€. It's like LFD on crack (in a good way^^), 4 player coop with about 10 quite different classes, each have 34 skills to unlock, with about 2 dozen different weapons which can be leveled up, lots of candy to unlock, but the grind's a good part of the journey. Quite a bit more tactical than comparable games, especially in Horde Mode, which makes for a nice change once you've seen the sights of the settings (NYC, Tokyo, Moscow and Marseille with 3-4 missions each).
As someone who loved the World War Z book and was quite disappointed with the movie, the game's closer in spirit to the former, I'm happy to say.

Wait, I'm not here to sell my current game, you say? Then let me close by saying that I would not be displeased with this person added to our ranks.

*steam name is wochenendheld, pardon the quite unnecessary confusion

Hey Green Duck Gamer, had a good time the other day* with you taking your first steps in Last Stand, didn't realize you were chatting via text in mumble until it was over, so that's on me.

Good interaction here so far, keep it up, it's well worth it. Dying Light is worth another go as well, the combination of parkour movement with the rather visceral combat makes for probably my favorite zombie game (perhaps tied with the State of Decay titles, both great in their own way).

If you enjoyed LFD so much, you should definitely check out World War Z on the Epic store, it's often on sale for about 15 $/€. It's like LFD on crack (in a good way^^), 4 player coop with about 10 quite different classes, each have 34 skills to unlock, with about 2 dozen different weapons which can be leveled up, lots of candy to unlock, but the grind's a good part of the journey. Quite a bit more tactical than comparable games, especially in Horde Mode, which makes for a nice change once you've seen the sights of the settings (NYC, Tokyo, Moscow and Marseille with 3-4 missions each).
As someone who loved the World War Z book and was quite disappointed with the movie, the game's closer in spirit to the former, I'm happy to say.

Wait, I'm not here to sell my current game, you say? Then let me close by saying that I would not be displeased with this person added to our ranks.

*steam name is wochenendheld, pardon the quite unnecessary confusion
Thanks for letting me play with you guys the other day, I had a blast, and that's alright that you didn't notice I was chatting in mumble, easy mistake.

I actually own WWZ on the Epic store, I forget how I got it. Either in some kind of deal or maybe it was one of their free games one time, but it says I already own it. I've heard good and bad things about it. If you say it's pretty close to L4D though, I'll for sure give it a try. Maybe we can team up and play together sometime?

I also LOVED the book, World War Z, and was super dissapointed by the movie. I hope someday they make a mini-series out of it and do the thing right.

Lastly thanks for your vote of confidence, I super appreciate that! Thanks!!!

Krishach

Promoter
Green Duck has been fun to game with. The only caution I would make is be careful to let someone in voice chat finish up before responding; still all-in-all a good experience (and a lesson I need to learn myself). If y'all can put up with me, then he's a good fit. YES.

Last edited:
Green Duck has been fun to game with. The only caution I would make is be careful to let someone in voice chat finish up before responding; still all-in-all a good experience (and a lesson I need to learn myself). If y'all can put up with me, you can put up with him. YES.
Thanks for the advice, I know it's something I struggle with. Even in Zoom meetings, I'm always jumping in and interrupting haha. I think I will switch to push to talk like you suggested, maybe that will help. It also has been fun to game with you, and I hope to continue to get the chance!

Krishach

Promoter
np, dude. I do know I suck at Left 4 Dead 2 now, so I need to put in some time.

Ever play Killing Floor 2?

Silentgurl

Promoter
I like the feedback I am seeing from this app, and so I will give the final YES vote, congrats and welcome to the Community :)

Top Bottom