App: GreenDuckGamer - Final Fantasy 14, Minecraft, Rocket League, Star Trek Online, Vermintide (4/0)

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process..the rest areflooding you with qquestions and I like the participation so far but I wont add to your pain lol....eating dog treats isnt so bad so long as theyre not wet...being a father I bet you even ate the baby ones :) Good luck!!!

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process.

Good application so far. What's your plan for the zombie apocalypse?

Hello and welcome to the process..the rest areflooding you with qquestions and I like the participation so far but I wont add to your pain lol....eating dog treats isnt so bad so long as theyre not wet...being a father I bet you even ate the baby ones :) Good luck!!!
haha yep, I've ate more than my fair share of baby food. As a dad you've gotta do what you gotta do to get your kid to eat. I'll admit some of it isn't too bad.

Welcome to the application process.

Good application so far. What's your plan for the zombie apocalypse?
Good question! We actually have a pretty good basement in my opinion. So I think as long as I had time to stock up on supplies I would be able to weather things out at least for awhile in the safety of my basement. We also have a giant antenna outside for over the air channels, so no need for cable, as long as we have power we should be getting some kind of emergency signal. My only issue is that I don't own a gun, so that's something I'd have to figure out for sure.

haha yep, I've ate more than my fair share of baby food. As a dad you've gotta do what you gotta do to get your kid to eat. I'll admit some of it isn't too bad.
Haha this speaks to me. My toddler is almost 2 and I still remember the baby food days. Some of the baby food was actually pretty legit. I think Toddles ate much better than my wife and I.

Krishach

Promoter
Caught a Last Stand game with GreenDuck today; was fun. Hope to play some more, and I will be on later for Vermintide, Last Stand, or whatever. Thanks for the game.

Caught a Last Stand game with GreenDuck today; was fun. Hope to play some more, and I will be on later for Vermintide, Last Stand, or whatever. Thanks for the game.
Thanks for the game also! I had a blast! Sorry I couldn't use my mic, with the pandemic going on the fiancee has to work at home so I've gotta try and be qiuet during the day. In the evenings I can be as loud as I want.

I hope I didn't slow you guys down too much during Last Stand!

I see that Minecraft is listed on the list of games you guys play, but no address for it. Am I able to join that or do I have to wait until I'm a member?

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
I don't believe we currently have an official Uey server up at the moment. There appear to be a couple of servers up that are being run by individuals. I'll pass the word on and see if they want to let you know how to get access. :)

I don't believe we currently have an official Uey server up at the moment. There appear to be a couple of servers up that are being run by individuals. I'll pass the word on and see if they want to let you know how to get access. :)
Thanks for letting me know. And yeah, if they wanna let me play with them I'd appreciate that, but if they don't want a stranger on their server I completely understand. Thanks!

I thought I'd let you know that I have a YouTube channel where I review games. I figure this is another way to see what kind of person I am. I took an extended hiatus from it, but am recently getting back into it (I currently have 4 videos I need to edit and get up). If you wanna check it out, and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it!

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi Green! What about left 4 dead, did you enjoy about that game? I am HUGE zombie fan lol can't wait till Dying light 2 gets released hopefully next year :)

Hi Green! What about left 4 dead, did you enjoy about that game? I am HUGE zombie fan lol can't wait till Dying light 2 gets released hopefully next year :)
Oh I am a HUGE Left 4 Dead fan. I'll be honest I wasn't really into co-op games that big before Left 4 Dead (and I still struggle somewhat due to my anxiety), but that game really let me open up and have fun. I loved the different classes of zombies (Boomer probably being my favorite from the first), and the story was pretty interesting too. I also enjoyed the slighly different ways you could complete each level, which was expanded more on in the second game. I really hope the make a third one someday. I am also just a huge fan of zombies in general, so that really helps. I love the genre, and the different takes people have had on them (Favorite zombie movie is 28 Days Later).

What would you say your favorite zombie game is? What about favorite zombie media? I have Dying Light but never got around to playing it very much, should I give it another go? Thanks!

Silentgurl

Promoter
Oh I am a HUGE Left 4 Dead fan. I'll be honest I wasn't really into co-op games that big before Left 4 Dead (and I still struggle somewhat due to my anxiety), but that game really let me open up and have fun. I loved the different classes of zombies (Boomer probably being my favorite from the first), and the story was pretty interesting too. I also enjoyed the slighly different ways you could complete each level, which was expanded more on in the second game. I really hope the make a third one someday. I am also just a huge fan of zombies in general, so that really helps. I love the genre, and the different takes people have had on them (Favorite zombie movie is 28 Days Later).

What would you say your favorite zombie game is? What about favorite zombie media? I have Dying Light but never got around to playing it very much, should I give it another go? Thanks!
oh Dying light, is a HUGE go to game for me lol hahaa I never get bored in there, I enjoy just going around slashing zombies with the many different kinds of weapons you can make from all the blueprints you find in there...super fun! I would say yes!, to your question Dude :)

oh Dying light, is a HUGE go to game for me lol hahaa I never get bored in there, I enjoy just going around slashing zombies with the many different kinds of weapons you can make from all the blueprints you find in there...super fun! I would say yes!, to your question Dude :)
Awesome, I'll reinstall it and check it out again, thanks for letting me know! Any idea when the second one is coming out?

Top Bottom