App: godshatter - Neverwinter for now. (4/0)

I did dip my toe into Runescape and a few others back in the day. But never found one I liked enough to keep at it. But Neverwinter looks fun.

Flamethrower huh, how about a rocket propelled napalm can? Make sure the flame is as close to target as possible.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hell yea...If you even play Warframe they have some awesome weapons too! Especially the flamethrower!

I did dip my toe into Runescape and a few others back in the day. But never found one I liked enough to keep at it. But Neverwinter looks fun.

Flamethrower huh, how about a rocket propelled napalm can? Make sure the flame is as close to target as possible.

Krishach

Promoter
Will be on mumble most of this weekend if you wanted to give Elite Dangerous a go. You'll start out in "Pilot's Federation space." Quests are set for appropriate difficulty and no pilots from outside can enter. Once you leave you can't return. Its a great place to kick the tires.

Thanks for the heads up Krishach, let me see if I have any time this weekend. If I do, I'll catch you on mumble.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Have you caught up to any of the gang in Neverwinter? If so, don't be shy about asking them to come here and sing your praises.

Krishach

Promoter
Also while its helpful to poke the people you ran with, its their job to come by, not your job to make them. Lazy, right?

Haven't gotten to play yet, but I got to hang out with godshatter during the Among Us event. He's been active and worked well with the U, despite the "salty" randoms... YES for me.

For me the issue was combat, it felt like no matter what I tried it ended up being a slugging match and only brute power won. Not like NWO where I can employ at least a bit of strategy.

The weekend was spent trying to clean up a wall I'm trying to paint. It's proving to be...difficult to remove all the things growing on it.

ScyLent

NWO
Guild Leader
Like Learnedhand suggested, pull people you chat with to come on here and post. Unfortunately, I was playing toy soldier in the last couple of weeks and just had time to come in and do invokes., but I hope to run into ya in-game.

I trust Krishach's dedication to this fine institution so I will third that Yes

Top Bottom