App: Frostwolf21 - Neverwinter (4/0)

@Learnedhand I did come in contact with a member of the guild who's Neverwinter character name is Scylent. @ScyLent He was a great guy. Helped me by giving some good items. Gave me some advice and guided me. We talked on Discord. It was very helpful. Thanks once again man 😁. Glad I joined this community. And yeah I added an avatar check it out

@Silentgurl Hey. I started zombies with BO. My friends and I spent lots of hours playing that and figuring out Easter eggs. Then World at War till. BO2, we weren't able to play much of it. I haven't tried AW and I really want to because it looks so good. And no I haven't even thought about playing cold war. Right now I have taken many other hobbies and I only play few games these days. I haven't played MMORPGs like Neverwinter. Its a new and exciting experience because of the fact that there are guilds and other players and more. I have played only RPGs like Skyrim, RDR, GTA series which have only single player and are more story driven. Hence I really enjoy Neverwinter 😁

@Krishach I haven't been playing Neverwinter since a week. I have college exams and projects and stuff. And due to the pandemic, things are being rushed to completion. But will be right back to killing monster mobs when I am done with work 😁. Thanks for asking

Silentgurl

Promoter
@Silentgurl Hey. I started zombies with BO. My friends and I spent lots of hours playing that and figuring out Easter eggs. Then World at War till. BO2, we weren't able to play much of it. I haven't tried AW and I really want to because it looks so good. And no I haven't even thought about playing cold war. Right now I have taken many other hobbies and I only play few games these days. I haven't played MMORPGs like Neverwinter. Its a new and exciting experience because of the fact that there are guilds and other players and more. I have played only RPGs like Skyrim, RDR, GTA series which have only single player and are more story driven. Hence I really enjoy Neverwinter 😁
nice Dude! :)

ScyLent

NWO
Guild Leader
This one is a YES for me! Let's bring em in! He has been active and I like the interactions and more importantly, He called me a great guy! I need to be surrounded by more people like him! Such a positive attitude!

I a more serious note, we did have great interaction and he seems to be a good fit. I like that he asked questions and invited me to Discord to chat.

@ScyLent Thank you very much for the vote. I am very glad to be a part of such an amazing community. And yes our interaction helped me a lot more than you think. Didn't know you were a guild leader of NWO U. Can't believe that such a busy person helped me out man. Cheers to you. 🎉

Top Bottom