App: Frostwolf21 - Neverwinter (0/0)

User name: Frostwolf21

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? ADIAN FROST, Adian Ragnarok

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Ok, so I was once taking a good nap. like those when you wake up where you have no idea what year it is. So I too had just woken up and then heard chatter in the living room. After coming down to the living room, I saw my aunt, my mom's older sister who was visiting us and came to say hello. Didn't see my mom behind me though. My mom and her exchange gifts ( Mostly money) alternatively. She also used to give me spending money till I was 12. (Am 20 this year). So as I came between my mom and aunt after my nap and she was taking out money to give my mom who was behind me ( They do this as a form of pleasantry I think? Not really sure myself ) and I started to be all modest while I already expected the money to be shoved into my hands, when she said "You're in college" and laughs, that's when I realize she was giving it to my mom and I am 19 (Happened last year). I still cringe hard at 3.a.m. when I remember this. XD

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I worked in a sports retail during a summer and I played volleyball major in Highschool. Felt kinda cool when kids used to ask me about Volleyball related stuff and asked to show some skills I learnt :D (It was a part-time job and now I am a sophomore in college so cant say much sorry for this being short )

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyim- I don't think I have to explain in detail as to why. Despite being a single player game it has immense replay value. I have been playing it since 2017 and still have many quests that I am seeing for the first time. So yeah. ( Honorable mentions- Elder scrolls Online, Witcher 3)
Call Of Duty: Multiplayer and Zombies with friends- The entire franchise has amazing multiplayer experience and zombies is such a unique feature to play with friends its immensely fun. ( Not to ignore its legendary singleplayer story though, but replaying it might be boring ).
Multiplayer Horror games ( Phasmophobia, Pacify )- Horror multiplayer games bring an explosive combination of Excitement and Fear which pump adrenaline like none. Any Horror multiplayer game, I believe can be replayed numerous times.
( Since it didn't mention as to name single player or multi player games in the question, I have included both)

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Alright. Lets name this person as P. P is a guy who joined my class in junior high. The reason I find him annoying is because he thinks that the friends that he makes, he has a certain command over them or more like...... He thinks of his friends as some sort of collection and that he has complete authority over them, ordering them around like its normal. Insensitive is also one of his traits.
( I have not said much because I could be completely wrong and this is only my perspective. But this is me personal opinion)

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I believe I am more matured for my age, I am an Asian ( Nothing intended, just saying :) ), Am both sporty and nerdy, I am a bit introverted and that may sound not cool but that makes me see things from a different perspective is what i believe.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I read this community is very friendly towards casual and new players. Honesty, very few communities are like that and I also read the posts and stuff and they seem not too active and robust but neither like a once a year reminder. Suits my pace perfectly too. So am applying here.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Ok I have a question. Do you think gaming was meant to be competitive ?
I personally believe that gaming should have a perfect harmony of both. That's what makes a game most enjoyable according to me :D

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A skill book to max out my stealth.
In a dungeon I believe, when it comes out to be fight or flight against a very powerful enemy, I would rather not risk my party members in a gamble with their lives. So something like a mass invisibility and silent footsteps to make sure my party safely escapes will be my top priority. When running a dungeon solo, if the enemy doesn't know your position then it cannot attack you, no matter how strong or fast it is. So stealth is what the old man gives me.

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the Process!!! You ought to come play Elder Scrolls online with us! Most of us are also in a sister guild that has stuff every day and is just like the U!! Of course you can be in up to 5 in ESO. Good luck!!!

Ohhh questions eh???Assuming they have the same races in Skyrim..elve or not to elve??

Elder Scrolls 5: Skyim-

arkle

Promoter
welcome and good luck with your app.

As you know we are a multi game community, myself i play mostly DDO and a little FFXIV but i do see quite a few applicants come through here for NW; I tried it but only for like a couple of hours. Someone from NW should be along to let you know how you can interact with them while your application is in progress (or you can look in literally any other application thread for NW)

In short you get to play a bit with is, we decide whether we like you and you can decide whether you like us. 4 yes votes will see you elected but 3 no votes would end our relationship. No votes are mostly from inactivity in this thread, so check back often! If you are going to be away for a longer period of time be sure to let us know so we dont bong you out in the meantime.

Do i think gaming is meant to be competitive? Yes and no; I play some gmes just to play, like city builders, and others for competition, although personally mostly competiting against teh game than other people...like almost all MMOs.

Welcome to the Process!!! You ought to come play Elder Scrolls online with us! Most of us are also in a sister guild that has stuff every day and is just like the U!! Of course you can be in up to 5 in ESO. Good luck!!!

Ohhh questions eh???Assuming they have the same races in Skyrim..elve or not to elve??

Elder Scrolls 5: Skyim-
Hey. Thank you for the welcome. Sorry I haven't been playing ESO since I left home. Yeah and I have an old pc ( trying to save money coz am in college) and only play Neverwinter. But in few years will join you definitely 😀

welcome and good luck with your app.

As you know we are a multi game community, myself i play mostly DDO and a little FFXIV but i do see quite a few applicants come through here for NW; I tried it but only for like a couple of hours. Someone from NW should be along to let you know how you can interact with them while your application is in progress (or you can look in literally any other application thread for NW)

In short you get to play a bit with is, we decide whether we like you and you can decide whether you like us. 4 yes votes will see you elected but 3 no votes would end our relationship. No votes are mostly from inactivity in this thread, so check back often! If you are going to be away for a longer period of time be sure to let us know so we dont bong you out in the meantime.

Do i think gaming is meant to be competitive? Yes and no; I play some gmes just to play, like city builders, and others for competition, although personally mostly competiting against teh game than other people...like almost all MMOs.
Hey thanks for the Welcome. I understand the rules and the voting process of the community and respect it 🙂.
Oh and about your answer, what I meant was competition against other players. Like many games that's coming out these days are mostly like that, be it FPS or MMORPGs, like aim training and endless grinding just so a player could be better than the other. I don't condemn it at all and I really respect those players who put a lot of time and effort to hone their skills and level their character, but casual players like me find it too much to compete with when we game as a form of entertainment source. ( Yes I need to git gud and this sounds like am complaining 😂).
Nonetheless, this is only my opinion. No offense intended

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Hi, welcome to the application process!

Someone from NW should be along to let you know how you can interact with them while your application is in progress (or you can look in literally any other application thread for NW)
Oh hey it's my cue

I'm one of the Neverwinter officers, and hope to see you in-game soon. You can mail me @arbitrarity in-game, but the best way to get a guild invitation is usually to join our in-game chat channel /uey (command is "/channel_join uey", then you can pick it from custom channels or just type /uey and your message) and ask someone online for an invite. We use it as an alternative to normal guild chat, and anyone online in the guild should be able to extend an invite, especially if you mention the forum application. Alternatively, if you provide your full character name and @handle (I have character names but not the bit afterwards), I can invite by name without needing to find you online. Otherwise I have to track people down through "find person", which doesn't work when you're offline.

Hi, welcome to the application process!

Oh hey it's my cue

I'm one of the Neverwinter officers, and hope to see you in-game soon. You can mail me @arbitrarity in-game, but the best way to get a guild invitation is usually to join our in-game chat channel /uey (command is "/channel_join uey", then you can pick it from custom channels or just type /uey and your message) and ask someone online for an invite. We use it as an alternative to normal guild chat, and anyone online in the guild should be able to extend an invite, especially if you mention the forum application. Alternatively, if you provide your full character name and @handle (I have character names but not the bit afterwards), I can invite by name without needing to find you online. Otherwise I have to track people down through "find person", which doesn't work when you're offline.
Hey.
Adian Ragnarok @frostwolf21
This is the full name I believe. Hope to see you in-game too arbitrary. I have two characters though. The one mentioned above is the healer one which I started recently and another one is a DPS which I have been playing since August. I plan on making the healer character my main and the DPS to learn the game mechanics. If you want I'll leave the DPS name too below. Though I play that less these days
ADIAN FROST @frostwolf21
Thanks for the welcome too.

arkle

Promoter
Competitive against the game is my normal mode - completing a quest or raid for the first time at a higher difficulty having had to plan, craft, farm the things you need for it...

Krishach

Promoter
you mentioned multi-player horror; can you tell us more about which games you play? We have some on rotation, though I think "horror" applies mostly to dead by daylight. Most might qualify as "survivor..." Which do you play?

Top Bottom