App: Fearthenoods - Currently Neverwinter. However I am willing to branch to other ftp mmo. (0/3)

User name: Fearthenoods

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Currently Neverwinter. However I am willing to branch to other ftp mmo.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Fearthenoods

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I created a Gnome Battelrager in D&D and convinced the DM to allow her to castrate guys as trophies because of a fluke crit, then fought our paladin over weather it was right or not.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I haven't had any cool jobs. However my worst one was working for a guy at a resort who was so cheap he didn't fix the floor by the dish washer and I fell through the floor.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
1. Fallout New Vegas, Simply the storyline and Character customization was a classic on the ps3/xb360.
2. Crash Bandicoot any of the trilogy, An older game that was one of my first PS1 games and to this day is still a favorite.
3. Sonic The Hedgehog, Classic side-scroller that can at times still provide a challenge? what's not to love?

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I was unfortunately dragged into living with a genuine sociopath once. It was annoying because I could never do anything for myself without being questioned extensively.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am a trans female. male to female who is in the kink lifestyle with my gf long distance.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Your description in Neverwinter had a Zelda quote and mentioned no exploit gaming, which is rare to come by. Not only did it catch my attention, but it kept it and hooked me with the no exploit thing.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
I would love to stay active in the guild if accepted, however I am looking to start college in the fall. Will I be kicked from the guild for inactivity while in college, or will I be given a pass for extended absences

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
he hands me two gauntlets, because I am a berserker and will fight until I am truly dead for my friends a family. Party members included.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process!

I would love to stay active in the guild if accepted, however I am looking to start college in the fall. Will I be kicked from the guild for inactivity while in college, or will I be given a pass for extended absences
I'll start with answering this question. If you are accepted then you are a member and you can come and go as you like. No play time requirements and you can leave for a year and come back. Life takes lots of twists and turns and our interests and needs change. We ask that members be nice and respectful when you choose to hang out with us but other than that we don't place additional requirements on you.

I'm with you on Fallout New Vegas, that game had an amazing storyline to follow. It's hard to go wrong with Sonic as well.

What are you looking to pursue in college?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hello! welcome to the App Process, have you gotten a guild invite in game? :) Why do you like playing Neverwinter?

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process! So Gauntlets eh?? Do they have spikes on the knuckles?? Good luck!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I like the app but no other interaction so far.

Top Bottom