App: Erlyn - Neverwinter (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
I blame it on sand. It's so coarse and gets everywhere. It makes you emotional.

:p

arkle

Promoter
Hello, I see I am a little late to the party here - all those days of endless nothing have kept me very busy.

But i see you have 3 votes already - impressive worm (I can hear that phrase in my head but can't for the moment place it)

I'd like to know more about your D&D experiences - that;s why you play NW right? - so for instance did/do you play pnp?

Hello, I see I am a little late to the party here - all those days of endless nothing have kept me very busy.

But i see you have 3 votes already - impressive worm (I can hear that phrase in my head but can't for the moment place it)

I'd like to know more about your D&D experiences - that;s why you play NW right? - so for instance did/do you play pnp?
I do! I play a Starfinder campaign and a campaign that is home made by our DM loosely based on Dark Sun with the same group. It's the one thing that I could never let go of, I need my pnp fix.

arkle

Promoter
I do! I play a Starfinder campaign and a campaign that is home made by our DM loosely based on Dark Sun with the same group. It's the one thing that I could never let go of, I need my pnp fix.
Nice; any funny moments? Or best achievements?

Nice; any funny moments? Or best achievements?
I am mostly famous for rolling a 1 for those situations where you really shouldn't fail your save or skill check, except character deaths. So in gerenal I collect anything that is nasty or inconvenient and live with it ;) I am lucky at the right times as well thankfully when there is shiny stuff to be found, but those 1's, they haunt me hahaha

Best achievement I guess was being the quiet mole in a really good Call of Cthulhu campaign, where I had been sabotaging the party for a whole year and at the last session got to finally reveal my false tricksyness. I had been roleplaying my ass off to prevent from being discovered, so that was an awesome finale. (I got to go home without a limp or a black eye thank the gods, the group loved it)

arkle

Promoter
Well then I get to do the honours, welcome to the Uey

YES

Red Devil

Guild Leader
And there you go girl. Now ahead full for chasing the unicorns you are dreaming of 😁

Top Bottom