App: Ennius - Restore mz old glory from the dazs of Orien. (0/4)

User name: Ennius

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Restore mz old glory from the dazs of Orien.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Ennisius Bosnienses

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well... nothing special... got an blowjob in the park on my first date :D

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
senior audio/video editor at AMC Europe

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind... because it's pure magic

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
An ex-coworker - he was a bully

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I will get married in 2 months :D

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
You guys are interesting... unique

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Do I get the job? :D

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Bastard Sword! Because it's the best!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
We are a casual guild, but we do have a bit of an involved application process that we use to get to know our applicants. Take a quick look through the accepted and rejected application forums and you will get an idea of how an app tends to go. Basically, we want to get to know you a little bit and for you to know us a little bit. We want to make sure you are not a dick or some kind of drama llama. We also just want to make sure you fit in here, not everybody does or needs to.

Give is some more to your answers. What was the deal with your ex-coworker? Usually there is a good story here. I have a long list of dumb stories as an adult, you need to give us something better than simply getting a BJ. I'm not sure what is dumb, funny or embarrassing about that with additional context.

So you are getting married? First marriage? Have you been together long or are you jumping right in after meeting a few months ago?

Seriously, we just want to know a bit more about you.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process. So Ive never heard of the game you say you want to play..please tell more. Also , as someone who worked in TV for years, what did you edit? Good luck! Oh and try to pick and avatar..you would be surprised what that tells us :)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
was the blowjob dumb or funny in some way you can share?

>.>

What game is that referring to in the first line?

Last edited:

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Managed a double: do you play any other games in particular? The application is so we can get to know each other, and the application is pretty bare. I think we'd all love some elaboration, and we're receptive to similar questions if you have them. This is for you to get to know our group, too.

Last edited:

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
The app isn't very good and there has been no activity from him once it started so I'm voting no.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
NO from me due to no response. I would need activity and an application update and I'll revisit to change my vote.

Top Bottom