App: enderfish - Currently, Valheim, but anything with an RPG element really (4/0)

I actually play Elite Dangerous too! It's been about a year since I've properly played, but I enjoy it greatly :) I'm looking forward to the Odyssey expansion coming out soon too.

But yeah, probably the two (three?) biggest areas I currently spend gaming time are Everquest, Star Trek Fleet Command, and Valheim.

I have a bunch of characters on one of the Live servers on EQ, but I'm currently pretty wrapped up in one of the progression servers they recently launched. Those are basically servers that start when the game originally did, and then they release expansions at a rate of once every three months (and there are twenty-seven expansions total, so it's a ton of content!)

.... Also, I am toying around with STO and having a good time of it, lol. But I've only spent a few hours in-game so far. :D

Edit: And I guess that is four games I'm currently spending time on. I am generally bad at math.

@enderfish Is it safe to say that you like Star Trek in general? Do you have a preferred flavor of Star Trek (movies and or series)?

It is safe to say that I love Star Trek in general! I honestly don't think there's any incarnation of Star Trek that I dislike. It probably has more to do what I was watching when I was growing up, but I have a special place in my heart for anything TNG and onwards.... which isn't to say that I don't like TOS. Yeah I guess I love it all, lol.

If you want to join Ueys in voice chat for gaming or get help outside of the fourms, some use Discord and some use Mumble. It is probably a good idea to get set up with both. If I remember correctly, the information for both is pretty easy to find but if you have any troubles, just speak up and someone will be helpful. Getting to know us while we get to know you... Doooo iiiit! 😉

Last edited:

Silentgurl

Promoter
Destiny was a lot of fun, I know they've released a couple (if not more) expansions or more content since I played and I've been curious to check it out but haven't had a chance to yet.

Yeah mobile games never stuck with me either until the one Alara and I play together (Star Trek Fleet Command). It's hard for me to recommend it to people since it's not super accommodating for free to play folks, sadly.

I think about Valheim, it's just the simplicity of the mechanics and how much the creators just leave up to the player in terms of what they want to do and the pacing. I love the atmosphere of the game, and I'm huge on crafting and building, so it appeals to me on many levels.

How many people here are currently playing it? Oh and just because I focused a lot on Valheim doesn't mean I'm not into other games either, I basically love pretty much everything 😆
there is alo of Ueys that play it right now lol, most of them use the discord, for communication, but I can reach out to you, with the details for it :)

Krishach

Promoter
If you want to hang out in Elite, send me a friend invite (CMDR Krishach). Havokist is our guild lead, and runs a private instance for us, so send him one too.

there is alo of Ueys that play it right now lol, most of them use the discord, for communication, but I can reach out to you, with the details for it :)
Thanks for that offer, @Silentgurl! Alara actually set me up with the Discord link and I believe I am now a guest. :D It would be great to spend some time with those who are playing Valheim! Coordinating with them on Discord would be the best way?

If you want to hang out in Elite, send me a friend invite (CMDR Krishach). Havokist is our guild lead, and runs a private instance for us, so send him one too.
Very cool, I'll do that later today! I actually recently did a fresh OS install, so I need to reinstall Elite Dangerous. I'll send you a friend invite as soon as I'm in later this evening!

Also, I think when I updated my subject line for this application, I think I took out the (0/0) thingy at the end without realizing it, so I just added that back in. Just wanted to mention that!

Thanks so much for that!! I'm actually only now wrapping up work, so going to introduce myself on Discord and promptly pass out :D

Spoke with enderfish late last night over discord, I think both of us were tired out just trying to get ready for our carrier trip out to the guardian ruins today. Just posting here to put in a positive note for an applicant. :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
Spoke with enderfish late last night over discord, I think both of us were tired out just trying to get ready for our carrier trip out to the guardian ruins today. Just posting here to put in a positive note for an applicant. :)
glad you finally got to meet him! :)

Thanks for the kind words, s0mething1313! And thanks for the help locating the carrier too. :) I definitely passed out pretty much right away after that, lol. I didn't get a chance to play today, but tomorrow will be better and I'm looking forward to it!

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
I'm gonna drop the second Yes

Interaction has been good. I think you'll fit in here :D

Thank you, @tallon and @Havokist! I am very happy to hear that. I've enjoyed my time here with everyone as well, with my only regret being that my RL schedule is always so random. :) I am looking forward to continuing to get to know everyone better and actually play as well. :D

Top Bottom