App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Hello Krishach, I got a new promotion at work so life as been a little hectic recently. I am still playing when I can but it has not been as often as I have been. I understand if this may disquailify me, if it does, then I appreciate the opportunity to apply and be apart of the guild. If not, then I will still see you guys in game when I am on :)

Fhaol

Promoter
I vote YES for the avatar and I understand RL gets in the way. Otherwise a good app!

Krishach

Promoter
no disqualification. We do however get too many people who apply, maybe nurse their app for a post or two, and then drop off without ever telling anybody. Anyone who comes back and says something was going on is fine.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hello Krishach, I got a new promotion at work so life as been a little hectic recently. I am still playing when I can but it has not been as often as I have been. I understand if this may disquailify me, if it does, then I appreciate the opportunity to apply and be apart of the guild. If not, then I will still see you guys in game when I am on :)
congrats on that! thank you for keeping us updated :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
7 weeks? that is a long training Dude, best I wish you the best with it though :)

Krishach

Promoter
Hey Vermintide is 75% off on steam right now. We also started playing World War Z if you picked it up on Epic while it was free.

The training is actually 10 weeks total. I still have 7 more weeks lol. So far the weekend is going well. Got called into work to work on trainings and did not really have a "weekend" so to say :(

Hope your weekend was well :)

Hey Vermintide is 75% off on steam right now. We also started playing World War Z if you picked it up on Epic while it was free.
I did pick up World War Z but never installed it or played it yet. I will have to look into Vermintide as I do not know what that is lol.

Krishach

Promoter
I did pick up World War Z but never installed it or played it yet. I will have to look into Vermintide as I do not know what that is lol.
Vermintide 2 is a melee-based Left 4 Dead clone with unlockable class perks and a heavy focus on melee, including giving it a pretty good feel.

I'm Krishach on Epic if you want to go with some World War Z. Of all the left-4-dead likes, I'd argue that WWZ is the most distinctive from the format. An individual zombie can kill you but a group of them actually has capabilities and powers that individuals don't, and the emphasis is on tactics and scavenging due to sheer numbers. It also rarely has any time-based spawning, so you NEED to take that time to find items instead of blindly rushing.

Also Horde mode, while definitely frantic seeing as you can have 1000 zombies rush you, is also a hybrid of tower defense. Players get points each wave they survive to spend on items and fortification equipment, and smart use of that compared to your abilities will make a big difference.

Last edited:
Oh gotcha. Thank you for the description! I looked into it, probably wont be a game that I would be playing much of haha. I need to try out the WWZ though that one looks fun.

Hello Silentgurl,

My weekend was well and relaxing lol. I wanted to rest. Finally half way through training.

I do want to say, that I appreciate the opportunity to apply and to meet everyone. With that being said, I feel like it is best that I withdraw my application.

The reason for this, is I know that it has been open for a while and I have not had the opportunity to play like I have been before going into this training.
I am not sure when I will have time to come back to gaming like I have been.

I feel like that this would be the best for the guild and for other applicants that are applying.

If something changes and my situation clears up, I am sure that I can always reapply at that time and go through the process the correct way.

Again, thank you for the opportunity and consideration to join your guide.

~Eldlash

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hello Silentgurl,

My weekend was well and relaxing lol. I wanted to rest. Finally half way through training.

I do want to say, that I appreciate the opportunity to apply and to meet everyone. With that being said, I feel like it is best that I withdraw my application.

The reason for this, is I know that it has been open for a while and I have not had the opportunity to play like I have been before going into this training.
I am not sure when I will have time to come back to gaming like I have been.

I feel like that this would be the best for the guild and for other applicants that are applying.

If something changes and my situation clears up, I am sure that I can always reapply at that time and go through the process the correct way.

Again, thank you for the opportunity and consideration to join your guide.

~Eldlash
Thank you for updating us! and best of luck, we understand :)

Top Bottom